Logitech G29 on PS4 - Need for Speed Payback

by ricky3pop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steering wheel compatibility

★★★★ Novice
I wonder if we'll be able to use steering wheel controllers with the game. Anybody. Know if it will pr wont?
Message 2 of 284 (66,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

Message 219 of 284 (55,165 Views)

All Replies

Will Need for Speed Payback have wheel support?

★★ Novice

Will Need for Speed Payback have wheel support for the PS4 or PC?

Message 1 of 284 (66,793 Views)

Re: Steering wheel compatibility

★★★★ Novice

Come on EA!!! Wheel support. please!! Xbox, PS4 & PC

Message 3 of 284 (66,599 Views)

Wheel support

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
If the Game supports Thrustmaster t150 And Thrustmaster t150 is like Thrustmaster tmx,It will support tmx?
Message 4 of 284 (66,513 Views)

Re: Will Need for Speed Payback have wheel support?

★★★★★ Newbie
I realy hope so, yesterday i bought the logitech g29 and had to find out that no damn nfs supports the g29 on ps4. And for gods sake fix this!!! How is it possible that almost evry nfs on ps3 supports the g29 and not a dingle one on ps4? Cmon it cant be this hard
Message 5 of 284 (66,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If it dosent I wont buy it, been trying to find the answer for months but no luck

@Ballrpat wrote:

Will Need for Speed Payback have wheel support for the PS4 or PC?

Message 6 of 284 (65,577 Views)

★ Guide

I pre-ordered so I could get the benefits of Pre-Order but I will not play the game until it is confirmed (this should happen within hours of headstart) and if there is no wheel support I will get a refund under Distance Selling laws here in Europe.

Message 7 of 284 (65,551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I should cancel my order too.

Message 8 of 284 (65,477 Views)

★ Guide

I never said I have cancelled my order, I said I will cancel my order if there is no wheel support.

Under European Law I have 14 days after I receive goods purchased online, to return the goods and obtain a full refund.  If there is no wheel support, then I will simply get the refund and there is nothing EA can do to stop that.  I wrote to both EA and Ghost asking them for confirmation on Wheel support and neither were willing to furnish me with a response, so I have done all I can at this point.

Message 9 of 284 (65,454 Views)
Highlighted

Logitech G29 on PS4 - Need for Speed Payback

★★ Novice
I play Need for speed since NFS Underground... then I think I'm a good client and I deserve an answer. Could we play with the logitech G29 in the new NFS Payback on PS4? Thank you!
Message 10 of 284 (59,980 Views)