Speedlist fixes?/recommendations

by Big-Gunz9115

Original Post

Speedlist fixes?/recommendations

★★ Apprentice

I recently got back into playing NFS Payback, happily knowing that activities came to freeroam.

Though I thought we would have some news about how the speedlists are going to be modified, because it's still a destruction derby. Unless you're in first or second position from the start it's just chaos.

Here are my thoughts on how speedlists should be improved :

- As stated multiple times by members of the community, no-collision races would be much better for those who prefer skill to ramming people of the track (this could be added as an optional filter for races, granting those who prefer the destruction derby the freedom to play however they want

- Separating race types in speedlists (ex : Drift speedlist, Race speedlist etc..) as it seems alot of people prefer to have that option (unless of course a future update introducing events to freeroam is possible)

- Fixing the crash/respawn : Sometimes I barely even scrape the sides of barriers / walls (allthough at high speed) and suffer the agonising loss of about 3 race positions due to respawn. Now I'm aware of the argument "Git Gud" but still, the system seems a bit wonky.

Hope this makes it's way to the necessary people and is considered.

Cheers

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Speedlist fixes?/recommendations

★ Apprentice
There's more that can be improved in ranked specificly but you touched on the main concern for the gameplay within the speedlists themselves, doing those and speedlists would be a joy to play.
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)