Re: Speed Cards

by WaitDontSh00t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Speed Cards

★★ Novice

Can unused speed cards that have been sent back to the garage be sold or traded/rolled later? If not, what do you do with them when no longer needed? Thx.

Message 2 of 14 (17,752 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
They can be sold or traded, easiest way would probably be to visit a tune shop. Under the equip tab, you can see what cards you have and choose what to do with them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (24,269 Views)

All Replies

speed cards

★★ Novice

Can unused 'NFS Payback' speed cards that have been sent to garage be sold or traded later? If not what then do you do with them? Thx.

Message 1 of 14 (17,745 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
They can be sold or traded, easiest way would probably be to visit a tune shop. Under the equip tab, you can see what cards you have and choose what to do with them.
Message 3 of 14 (24,270 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks WaitDontSh00t.

Message 4 of 14 (17,726 Views)

Re: speed cards

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, if you send them to the garage you can sell or trade them at a later time!

Message 5 of 14 (17,734 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, i've a question about speed cards, can I move and mount speed cards from one car to another? if so how do i do it?

Message 6 of 14 (17,595 Views)

★ Guide
No you cannot move or mount speed cards from one car onto another car but maybe they will add it in future updates.
Message 7 of 14 (16,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is completely ridiculous when you purchase speed cards I understand that it's used for that particular vehicle however if it's one that you don't need and you send it to the garage you should be able to use it wherever you see fit even if that means only using it on a car say for drifting if you choose another car for drifting then those unused speed cards that you sent to the garage that you purchased should be able to be used on that car. Just my opinion I really think that's how it should be done. By the way it pisses me off that I can't use them that way I feel it's a waste of money
Message 8 of 14 (16,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where can you equip the speed cards in the garage
Message 9 of 14 (15,019 Views)

★★ Guide

At the engine icon.

Message 10 of 14 (15,010 Views)