Re: Speed Card / Modifications understanding

by WaitDontSh00t

Original Post

Speed Card / Modifications understanding

★ Apprentice

I just started the game on Sunday and I am at the point that I have my first garage.  I am not understanding the numbers on the Speed Cards ( 3, 4, 5 etc. ).

I am also not sure if I am even using them or if they are applied to my car.  Is there a good reference or topic that explains all this?  I did a search and no luck.

Message 1 of 3 (478 Views)

Re: Speed Card / Modifications understanding

★★★★★ Apprentice

Speed Card Numbers, think of them as a level. Higher the level is typically better, as it increases your overall car level. Thus, giving you higher drops in races and the tune shop will restock with higher cards.

Stats wise, think of what you want for your car. Do you want acceleration? Speed? Braking Power? Then aim for the bonus stats on the card, or if you hit the "Help" button in the tune shop it will give you some hints. It will also tell you what brands give what bonuses. Equipping a minimum of 3 cards with the same brand give a bonus to certain stats. If you equip 6, it will give you another bonus. Or you could chose the route of going with two different brands, so you have two different "x3 Bonuses".

Hopefully that helps a bit, if you have any other questions feel free to ask! 

Message 2 of 3 (454 Views)