Skylines can‘t reach upgradelevel 399

by X_Bischof_X

Original Post

Skylines can‘t reach upgradelevel 399

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Why i cant build the skylines r32/r34 to max 399 when it is possible to get an Evo to this level. This makes absolutely no sense.
The skylines are my favourite cars in this game and now i cant play ranked speedlists with them because the max level is 299. This needs to be fixed soon!!! They never mentioned that you are not to be able to get any car to 399.

And with the skyline it makes absolutely no sense because the RB26DETT is one of the best engines to hit 1000hp or a little bit more.
Message 1 of 13 (3,173 Views)

Re: Skylines can‘t reach upgradelevel 399

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same here only my fav. is SIlvia. But its ok as matchmaking will be probably repaired. And u should match races only with someone with same lvl like 200-299 and no more then that. I dont want to race this * super cars like lambo and rest anyway so im happy its not 399 max at this point. Just need to wait for matchmaking repaired..
Message 2 of 13 (3,145 Views)

★ Guide

I think all cars should be able to reach rank 399.

Message 3 of 13 (3,098 Views)

★★★ Novice
I completely agree with you. It was infuriating to find out 299 was it's limit but cars like the Evo or Fairlady Z could get 399. I spent hours trying to get lv13 speed cards when I never noticed the 299 cap. It really doesn't make sense. NFS 2015 Skyline feels like it handles sooooo much better. I could get 245mph out of it with good acceleration. Payback R34 feels like such a gutted variant. It struggles all over the place I feel I NEED to have the nitrous perks to get good performance out of it. Even with mass nitrous it struggles at 210mph+
Message 4 of 13 (3,036 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
All cars should be able to go to 399 and why does the rep just keep going on 50 it should be unlimited like fall out or gta it makes for more replay value
Message 5 of 13 (2,975 Views)

★ Guide

funny how they put R34 rigth on the cover of the game and advertise showing the big open world map and online interaction and cop chasses

then you buy game surprise R34 is weak as fk the big open world map is a ghost town cuz its offline and there are no cops  lmao

-Tricking people into buyng the game   - Check

Message 6 of 13 (2,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i really hope they fix matchmaking, it's utter [Edited by CM: Profanity Removed] right now. and i don't want to use boring supercars to race

Message 7 of 13 (2,910 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me and my favorite m3 e46 (with colours of nfs most wanted ^^ classical)

I want to use this car in multiplayer as well, I love it but sadly only 299 Frown

Message 8 of 13 (2,878 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's literally the car they use in the cover, it's literally the car that has raised more passions in car enthusiast around the globe, one of the best cars ever made for what it means to the culture and for what it allows you to do with it, infinite possibilities...and it's complete garbage here, c'mon...

Message 9 of 13 (2,865 Views)

★ Novice

I'm just sitting here hoping that they'll change it and make more/every car able to reach 399. I don't even know why you'd limit cars. Absolutely nobody would have a complaint about that. But who knows what's going on in Ghost's minds

Message 10 of 13 (2,753 Views)