Re: Share your wraps/builds thread!

★★★★ Apprentice

And there are mine Standard smile

m5.JPGcroco.JPGregera.JPG

Message 31 of 50 (2,886 Views)

★★ Pro

@Mister_P4t3r50n

Hear that my friend. I am the same way. The lack of rake and tire width drive me bananas because it just doesn't look real with a large gap in the fender wells. Plus i wish so much that they would make it so we could adjust tire thickness itself. I don't use some rims because the front tires are way to wide looking and just ruin the immersion for me. So i do agree that some stuff sure would be really great if they got fixed.

LOL , i know right, these days losing ones self into a world of fantasy with todays games is a better deal then dealing with real life many times. Here is to living in the virtual world :eahigh_file:

@Mr_LeBaguette

Yes sir, i remember your wraps as they have a massive amount of time and skill into them. Be proud of your work my friend , I would be as they are amazing stuff !

Message 32 of 50 (2,875 Views)

★★ Pro

Here is 3 more of mine. Again they are more along the simple style and not as complexed as your guys work but I dig em non the less. Large smile

C10 done with a classic factory 2 tone with a monster 427 big block under the hood. New tech pro touring suspension as well and four wheels disc brakes.

NeedForSpeedPayback__207.jpg

1970 R/T with Hemi and full tube k frame and 4 wheels disc and all new tech pro touring parts.

NeedForSpeedPayback_802.jpg

Another one of my mild stanced monster turbo Amazon .

NeedForSpeedPayback_201.jpg

Message 33 of 50 (2,870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@master2g

Thanks for those kind words Standard smile

By the way, don't hesitate to request some wraps (if you're on PC), I will work on a "Space Invaders style" wrap tomorrow, I just don't know on which car I'll do it atm :D

EDIT; Well, I failed this wrap :D 

huarya.JPG

Message 34 of 50 (2,846 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Oh and, I like classic wraps as well, I do have some too Standard smile

Message 35 of 50 (2,844 Views)

★★ Pro

Thanks my friend. Well feel free to have a go at redoing or replicating my flame job on my need for speed pro street 350 z, bet you do a way better job then i did Large smile

Message 36 of 50 (2,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have made the Treasure Hunter from need for speed world Wink 

Message 37 of 50 (2,794 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

My plain jane 242DL and Volvo Amazon. I play on Xbox so I have to take pictures. I apologize for the side picture. I will take another one. I guess I took the picture wrong last night Frown

Message 38 of 50 (2,779 Views)

★★ Pro

@XGCSith

No biggy ,  myself , I just open it in windows photo viewer rotate and Its good. I honestly forgot about that 242L. Both nicely done my friend, nicely done.

Message 39 of 50 (2,757 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@master2g

I'lll buy the 350Z and try to replicate your wrap then and put it on download Standard smile

In an hour it should be fine
Message 40 of 50 (2,753 Views)