Re: Second abandonded car ?

by Rad_Russian300

Original Post

Second abandonded car ?

★★★ Newbie
I've been driving around fortune valley for 30 hours now and @NeedforSpeed on Twitter ain't no help saying that every week after the RX7 was released they would have the next car ready to find yet here it is Wednesday and still nothing I could understand it not happening on Christmas due to holiday but all day Tuesday till this morning there isn't a single smitch or bolt of the second abandoned car or even what it is for that matter. If anyone has any idea on what the car is can someone help me out here please?
Message 1 of 7 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They skipped a week for the holidays, they should start appearing normally weekly starting 2nd January 2018.

Message 2 of 7 (976 Views)

★★★ Novice

unless i woke up in past time today is jan.2 and i can be first to say noooooooooooooooooooo abandon car

Message 3 of 7 (867 Views)

★ Apprentice
I just want the Barracuda...!!!!
I'm gettin' all antsy and sad that I cant nab and drive that beautiful, sexy car! WHY EA/GHOST GAMES WHY. Pleeeeeçe release soon, but even more pleeçe release it not broken lol.
Message 4 of 7 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice
i just want my Volvo Amazon
Message 5 of 7 (748 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TGS75 They stopped the RX-7 at midnight yesterday. It will probably start next week. 

Message 6 of 7 (668 Views)

★★★ Novice

at last someone seems to have it on track so im guess after each car it be a month before next..???

Message 7 of 7 (637 Views)