Re: SCAM

by dog8myscreenie

Original Post

SCAM

★★★ Newbie

nice scam EA. i bought the deluxe edition for 79.99. Now its the first week that story trash dlc is out and the game costs now 39.99...

Message 1 of 9 (471 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you even know what a scam is? A scam is somebody intentionally trying to steal something from you. Because a game went down in price does not mean its a scam. Also, trash DLC? If you do not like the game get rid of it and stop trolling the forums.

Message 2 of 9 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

What? 
I also bought the game saturday at 60 bucks. It's wednesday now and it's 40 bucks? WHYYYYYYY  :D 

I'm not mad, just "mehh". 
Stuff like that happens i guess.... Should have waited for a sale and buy the ultimate edition Frown I blame myself.

Message 3 of 9 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Did you ask for consideration for the timing of your purchase to the item going on sale?  Maybe a partial refund or in-store credit?  No harm in asking. 

img_sig_crom.jpg

Message 4 of 9 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie
why is it trolling when im feeling scammed as a customer and wanna let the devs know? you're right i will get rid of it and never buy their products again! and btw that dlc is just a joke, its even not worth a penny..
Message 5 of 9 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

think about it. i bet that means the game aint selling good enough. no wonder so many things to do and they aint gettin the simplest things done..

Message 6 of 9 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no need for. theres nothing left i wanna cop from this company!

Message 7 of 9 (395 Views)

Champion (Retired)
They didn't steal from you. Lowering a price for the sake of a sale is not a scam. Its the holidays, that stuff happens. Just because they charge for a DLC doesn't mean anything. Deluxe owners got it for free. Microsoft charges for DLCs, their games sell well. Same with Ubisoft. That made no sense.
Message 8 of 9 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

it's not like EA is alone in having sales.... I paid 79.99 for the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 3, the very next week it was on sale at 49.99, that's how things work in the real world. No company, regardless of who they are, is going to put a sign up saying "don't buy this product at full price at the moment because we're having a sale next week and you'll be able to buy it cheaper." If you want a game now, you'll buy it now. If you don't mind waiting for the price to come down before buying it, then do that instead. You pay your money, you make your choice, you live with the consequences. Saying a company "scammed" you because thy put something on sale after you bought it is a bit petty, after all, it's not the company's fault you bought it when you did, that was your choice.

Message 9 of 9 (342 Views)