Re: [ALL] Start Again

by dog8myscreenie

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

If you go to your Documents you will see a folder called Need for Speed(TM) Payback inside that folder there is a Save game folder.

Message 21 of 34 (3,159 Views)

★★ Novice
Where is the documents on PS4 or Xbox one?
Message 22 of 34 (3,131 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@jdavidson032397 there is no way to start the career over again unless you delete the save game data on the console. I know on PC there are separate save files for settings and game data, so in theory, just deleting the game save data will keep your original settings in the new game while resetting your progress.

Restarting your career will mean you restart with all of the part tokens you received in the previous game, but none of the credits. You will also not get any level up shipments until you reach/pass the level you were on in the previous career. For instance, if you are at level 30 and decide to restart the career, you won't get any shipments at all until you reach level 31 in the new game.

Message 23 of 34 (3,112 Views)

Re: Resetting the career / new save

★★★ Apprentice

@jpwiseguy wrote:

This is completely ridiculous. Why wouldn't there be an option to start a new game? How hard would it really be to put this in the game? You shouldn't have to jump through all these hoops with cloud saves and what not just to start over.

Wow man...

I agree. Especially since you had the option in the last game

Message 24 of 34 (2,982 Views)

Re: Resetting the career / new save

★★★★ Novice

there is no setting in  origin ...I ran across same thing but I saved data to my pc instead of cloud and lost most of my cars . lost all abondened cars and 2 garages which probley had most of my other cars in . no way to retrieve lost data that I know of for pay back at least that's what ea told me

Message 25 of 34 (2,785 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sounds like there isn't a way to start the game over from scratch and keep access to those abandoned cars we have. That blows. 

Message 26 of 34 (2,735 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Quick question. Since we can't start the game from scratch and use the abandoned cars in career mode. Where can I go to get a race list? Basically a race break down of how they appear in order during the career mode. So I can redo all the races in order with my abandoned cars. 

Message 27 of 34 (2,714 Views)

Campaign Progress reset

★ Novice

I would like a feature to reset campaign progress in single player. Now that I have beaten the game and got several cars to 399, I'd like to be able to go back through the game (just like I did originally, not by figuring out and selecting which missions I think went in what order) and replay the game with my new cars. This would add a ton of replayability for me personally since, I could pick cars I like for each class and run a new game with each of them. 

I know there is an option to delete something in your save data, but I don't like that option since I would be starting over completely and lose the weekly cars I've unlocked, the ability to earn shipments, and all the cars I've already unlocked and built.

Message 28 of 34 (2,377 Views)

Re: Campaign Progress reset

★★ Expert

@Solefyre

Hello, hope this resolves your answer your seeking, if not I will try to do my best to help answer you.

If this meets your requirements please credit me with the solution and some XP points.

Please watch Short Video get a full solution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNcuN_YpyzA

Regards

BLVD69

Message 29 of 34 (2,367 Views)

Re: Campaign Progress reset

★ Novice

Mostly helps, but I am on PC and solution was for PS4. Is there a PC version?

Message 30 of 34 (2,361 Views)