Reddit:SpeedTalk: What Atmosphere Would You Like to See?

by K0lxozn1k_TTV

Original Post

Reddit:SpeedTalk: What Atmosphere Would You Like to See?

★★★★ Novice
From reddit SpeedTalk: What Atmosphere Would You Like to See?

With E3 behind us, it's now time to set our target on the Gamescom reveal of NFS2019!

Every week leading up to the August reveal, we'll be pinning a new discussion thread here on r/needforspeed, where you can post your hopes, wishes, and expectations for the upcoming game. (This also doubles as feedback for Ghost going forward for more long term games).

This week's topic is: What Atmosphere Would You Like to See?

Any and all views are welcome! What kind of atmosphere are you hoping for?

Example: All Out Cop Action, UG style, etc.

Message 1 of 21 (1,868 Views)

Re: Reddit:SpeedTalk: What Atmosphere Would You Like to See?

★★ Expert

@K0lxozn1k_TTV 

Game I want to see doesn't matter because I deal in realistic life 

Whatever EA creates we as consumers will either buy the game or we won't buy the game. 

I'm going to wait six months after release to read up and see if the game is fixed and getting community good feedback. 

Thanks for sharing the details and have a great weekend. 👍😁

Message 2 of 21 (1,780 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BLVD69 maybe maybe not it's worth to write an opinion who knows might work might not worht a try
Message 3 of 21 (1,756 Views)

★★ Expert

@K0lxozn1k_TTV 

Yeah, having a good opportunity to share our ideas is a good thing.

I just feel most comfortable with reality and knowing the way EA has really disappointed so many consumers of NFS Franchise.

Also how Ben said EA is moving away from the past design and game play of the past.

I know we all have ideas of what we desire to see become reality for the new game.

However I just don't trust EA to deliver the goods this year 2019.

NFS has been on the decline for some time. 

By all means keep asking and requesting your desires for the future titles. 

Just know EA is looking at profits VS quality of the product. 

So in ending I say your on a good path and let's just see what happens with the game. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter. 

Have a great day 👍😊

Message 4 of 21 (1,747 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BLVD69 I know it looks for profit, but if they still come up with nfs and still work with Ghost Games that means people still buy their games and EA is pretty satisfied with numbers I guess otherwise they would've switched to another studio.Also how Ben said EA is moving away from the past design and game play of the past. I dont believe he said that I think he said that they are moving away from the way the games were advertised before If I understand what you are talking about right
Message 5 of 21 (1,718 Views)

★★ Expert

@I7CuXKAZ 

Just go back to page one read Ben's full description of what he says about moving forward and not going backwards to older versions of past creations.

EA and Ghost Studios are still making the NFS franchise and has not been particular all that great in game sales the past two game vs the very best titles of the franchise. 

The early 1990's NFS skyrocketed into high sales.

Hop on the internet and go search those sales numbers of all the NFS titles.

You will quickly learn EA sold way more units in the early years vs the latter years of this franchise. 

I do hope the next game is good.

However, I am keeping my eyes open to more possible gimmicks from EA in 2019. 

Have a great day Wink

Message 6 of 21 (1,696 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also just recently got payback and nfs and tbh they are lowkey returning to the roots not fully yet but customization and stuff getting there

Message 7 of 21 (1,653 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I highly doubt PB is close to the root of NFS in anyway.No Custom during first 3 NFS,no explosive hollywood action until The Run go fully Bay,no story was involved in NFS until the Fast Furious UnderGround Ricers.So other than there's cop and supercar,Payback shows nothing returning to roots in style.

Message 8 of 21 (1,650 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Personally I just want a return to HP style classic NFS.It's been 9 years since last classic NO STORY NFS launched in 2010 by great Criterion.Ever since UG1 took over the scene,I was waiting for the return of classic.And after HP2010,it seems the classic is totally gone.Rivals was Criterion's 2nd HP style attempt,and it was forced with a dark story that suits COD better than NFS(By the person behind MW3)It's pathetic and funny at the same time how EA let go of classic NFS and make story/custom replace supercar and scenery as the 2 main features other than cops.No classic NFS return means NFS isnt for me now.But I highly doubt they will return to classic anytime soon

Message 9 of 21 (1,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@GK3512I couldent agree more man, i also want a return back too the 90s setting. Etc High Stakes\Hot Pursuit style but with new fictonal tracks, no tuning nos etc. Just excotic supercars for both cop and racer, if Ghost dont want too do it. Then EA should either do it themself like in the 90s, or they should hire a new studio so they can focus on the orginal roots.I mean they cant please both sides of the community, with just one single game alone. Thats why we shyould have one game focus on the 90s style them, and another on the street racing.

Message 10 of 21 (1,625 Views)