Re: Pursuits??

by Bileven

Original Post

Pursuits??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I'm  in a pursuit via (bait crates)

as soon as I get close to end the pursuit i start to slow down thinking the cops will still follow then I escape and the pursuit ends and somehow the cops just magically disappear like they were never there?🤔.this is a huge problem/disappointment, this maybe some kinda glitch cause your really not escaping the cops.this might never happen but being able to turn it on or off (cops being in free roam) would be a huge plus😁.

its a great game keep the updates coming and continue to make this game great👍🏾.

Message 1 of 11 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

And they promised pursuits would be harder. Nope, all you need to do is reach the endpoint, you don't even have to try to escape just drive to a specific point. how is that harder?

Message 2 of 11 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If they easily which I know would take time to have 2 different settings for having free roam cops it would give a much harder challenge because you really would have to try hard to escape from all police units,chopper with all there pursuit tactics.

Message 3 of 11 (1,164 Views)

★★ Apprentice
What are your settings? On highest difficulty, they are much harder to beat.
Message 4 of 11 (1,153 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The "Bait Crates" are a short pursuit. The goal is to get to the Escape point, that's it. Just like the Speed Zone and Drift Zones have pre-set ranges.

Police will always fall off when you get near. Want harder? Don't take the direct route, as you still have to get to the same end point, going a different route would prolong the problem.

Also, insure your settings are on the Hardest level, and you will find the Police will make quick work of pinning you in.
Message 5 of 11 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thats what I don't like to have to get to a checkpoint I'm glad it's not timed anymore  I mean.....when your in pursuit be in a pursuit until you get out of sight. I know it would be hard to lose sight of the chopper but at least have hideout zone markers like the 1st most wanted did, that's the best one in my opinion.

Message 6 of 11 (1,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It is on the hardest setting, it just not a challenge to me.....at the moment, I just hope they have a HUGE update in the near future pertaining to my situation,I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.also what vehicle do you have to drive in the game to have the highest heat level of cops when not doing any missions from the chopper to spike strips etc.do you have to have the exotic cars?

Message 7 of 11 (1,125 Views)

★★ Apprentice
What I am getting from your comments is this:

You just do not get the Story concept. This is not a Metro, it is a Desert City. There are no Roaming Police, which fits into the story of the Police working for The House.

Police in Small Desert towns would not have access to helicopters as readily as they do in Metros.

It also feeds into the heavy presence of Off-Road racing and the various Crews and lots of open dirt areas.

So, there is no "Heat Level", because, the story is your crew is starting out as the Most Wanted by Police.

As for challenge, do the Runner Missions, try to beat the AutoLog score, as they get harder each time. Ignore the Bait Crates, they don't give up that much reward.

This is not an "Anti-Police" video game, like other versions. Which a lot of people asked for, because frankly, it was a pain in the butt having to deal with Police Pursuits every couple minutes or dealing with Police interference on other types of races. Honestly, even the games set in Metros had an unrealistic level of Police..

The fact this game employs Rhinos is actually closer to reality, but the amount of Damage your vehicle can withstand, makes it less realistic.

Try doing it with just stock vehicles, and, as mentioned... try taking alternate routes. There are no "checkpoints", you are free to take what ever route you wish, the game just shows you the shortest.

Also note, you will notice that Police pop up ahead of you, on the route you take.. so, essentially, you would never lose the Police, if they didn't fall back when you get under 1,000 yards. It would never end.
Message 8 of 11 (1,111 Views)

★★ Apprentice
"but at least have hideout zone markers like the 1st most wanted did, that's the best one in my opinion."

You do realize the point you reach is called an Escape Point? It's essentially the same as reaching a Hideout point, and the Police radios confirm they "lose visual". Essentially, it's the same thing, it just limited to ONE point.

I found it easier, in other games, to just out gun pursuits and go in random directions... this is actually more difficult, because you MUST get to one point.

And I have used the higher end vehicles and got pinned in. In fact, it has been harder, and the primary causes has been things like other vehicles or the use of the "Kill Switch"... and the Rhinos unpredictable appearance tends to REALLY create an inconvenience on longer pursuits.

Sorry, but given the games full dynamics, you have to accept that this game might not be for you and just move along, instead of complaining that they didn't consult you and ignore all the other paying customers, that said they didn't like what you seem to cherish.
Message 9 of 11 (1,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It's not that this game isn't for me I'm basically voicing my opinion on the things they should change in future updates, I'm sure ghost reviews as much as possible and only select a  few people opinions that may benefit there game to be more successful.

Message 10 of 11 (1,020 Views)