Progression is Stuck

by Fallen_JusticeX

Original Post

Progression is Stuck

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug My progression seems to have come to the standstill as I cannot move forward in the story or be able to upgrade my cars to compete in the events. I believe I am in the last chapter or close to the end, my Race lvl is 388 and I was able to progress through that questline fine. But for all the other types remaining - runner and drag, I cannot upgrade my cars to meet the recommended lvl. The tune up shops only give me lvl 12 or less, and so do the events if I replay them. My runner lvl is 290+, and the event to let me move forward in the games wants 320. How the hell do I get higher level cards? I've tried replaying all the events, visited all the tune up shops, cant get better cards. I've tried building derelicts, but I can only get level 2-3 cards at the shop.. Events just give me the same low lvl cards. What am i doing wrong?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Fallen_JusticeX
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/22/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't move forward
What do you expect to see? A solution.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

My progression seems to have come to the standstill as I cannot move forward in the story or be able to upgrade my cars to compete in the events.

I believe I am in the last chapter or close to the end, my Race lvl is 388 and I was able to progress through that questline fine. But for all the other types remaining - runner and drag, I cannot upgrade my cars to meet the recommended lvl. The tune up shops only give me lvl 12 or less, and so do the events if I replay them.

My runner lvl is 290+, and the event to let me move forward in the games wants 320. How the hell do I get higher level cards? I've tried replaying all the events, visited all the tune up shops, cant get better cards.

I've tried building derelicts, but I can only get level 2-3 cards at the shop.. Events just give me the same low lvl cards.

What am i doing wrong?

Message 1 of 1 (171 Views)