Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Progression is Stuck

by Fallen_JusticeX

Original Post

Progression is Stuck

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug My progression seems to have come to the standstill as I cannot move forward in the story or be able to upgrade my cars to compete in the events. I believe I am in the last chapter or close to the end, my Race lvl is 388 and I was able to progress through that questline fine. But for all the other types remaining - runner and drag, I cannot upgrade my cars to meet the recommended lvl. The tune up shops only give me lvl 12 or less, and so do the events if I replay them. My runner lvl is 290+, and the event to let me move forward in the games wants 320. How the hell do I get higher level cards? I've tried replaying all the events, visited all the tune up shops, cant get better cards. I've tried building derelicts, but I can only get level 2-3 cards at the shop.. Events just give me the same low lvl cards. What am i doing wrong?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Fallen_JusticeX
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/22/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't move forward
What do you expect to see? A solution.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

My progression seems to have come to the standstill as I cannot move forward in the story or be able to upgrade my cars to compete in the events.

I believe I am in the last chapter or close to the end, my Race lvl is 388 and I was able to progress through that questline fine. But for all the other types remaining - runner and drag, I cannot upgrade my cars to meet the recommended lvl. The tune up shops only give me lvl 12 or less, and so do the events if I replay them.

My runner lvl is 290+, and the event to let me move forward in the games wants 320. How the hell do I get higher level cards? I've tried replaying all the events, visited all the tune up shops, cant get better cards.

I've tried building derelicts, but I can only get level 2-3 cards at the shop.. Events just give me the same low lvl cards.

What am i doing wrong?

Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help