Platinum car pack wrap removed

by Robbie3337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Platinum car pack wrap removed

★★★ Apprentice

Hi

I have received all the cars included in the "Platinum Car Pack" and they are great! I am still quite new to the game so please forgive me if I am asking noob questions! Standard smile

What happened was that I have selected the Volkswagen Golf GTI and I had a look at the customization options, I then clicked on the wraps and accidentally pressed the "remove wrap" button. Now the car's paint is back to stock and I don't know how I can get it back... or if it's even possible.

Another question that I kindly want clarification on is: "Is it possible to change a car's class? (eg. from Drift to Race). I saw in the "Super Builds" section that it is possible to change the car to "Drift", "Race", "Drag" etc, does that change the actual class or does it just give the car another look matching the class?

If someone can help me answer these questions, I will be glad to grant xp and mark this thread as solved.

Thanks everyone! Large smile

Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Platinum car pack wrap removed

★★★★★ Apprentice
unfortunately there's no way to get the wrap back onto the car, unless you delete your game save and start over. You can't change the class of any car, once it's built to a particular class, that's it. If you want the same car but as a different build, you'll need to buy it from the relevant dealer. Not all cars are available for all of the builds though.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)

All Replies

Re: Platinum car pack wrap removed

★★★★★ Apprentice
unfortunately there's no way to get the wrap back onto the car, unless you delete your game save and start over. You can't change the class of any car, once it's built to a particular class, that's it. If you want the same car but as a different build, you'll need to buy it from the relevant dealer. Not all cars are available for all of the builds though.
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)