Re: NFS Payback Car Paints

by DjinnMiester

Original Post

Paint & Wrap Editor space

★★★ Novice

The wrap maker in payback is nice but its main issue is the SPACE. Collecting all the cars in the game is not so great when you cant even paint then. My point is thet it caps out at a mere 50, and you cannot even install it on the same car in a different build. Shoot there are more cars in the game than wrap slots. I was hoping it would increase like how when you buy cars your garage space increases however thats just not the case. It just needs to be increased badly.

Message 5 of 30 (4,940 Views)

NFS Payback Car Paints

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hope this goes forward like this but i wanted to talk about this painting thing. Why is it limited to 50 slots? Like i am trying to buy every car in the game and i don't want to sell my other cars to MAKE MORE SPACE TO PAINTS. Its only paint Payback what is your problem? I don't want my every other cars to be stock color it just doesn't look right :/

Message 1 of 30 (5,241 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Its weird I can't delete the old ones eaither at lest make it 100 slots or something
Message 2 of 30 (5,189 Views)

★★ Novice

But the thing is, if you have all 4 garages, you have unlimited storage for cars, so why can we only have 50 slots for paints?

Message 3 of 30 (5,180 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This problem is driving me mad too! Especially because I consider myself a very detailed/passionate painter on NFS and I was so excited to make all kinds of replicas and originals.

But now I gotta get rid of my best designs to make space for more... and the wraps themselves I wish had a higher layer capacity. I want to do specific manufacturer fonts like Mugen logos and Nitrous Oxide Systems but that is difficult when you run out of space to wrap the rest of the car in question.
Message 4 of 30 (5,092 Views)

Wrap limit in wrap library

★★★★★ Newbie
Please fix this... I have 60 cars but we can only save 50 wraps... that's annoying...
Message 6 of 30 (5,072 Views)

From 50 to 100 limit of saved wraps

★ Apprentice
Having a limit of 50 wraps is angling for people like me who own every car in the game. There are currently 74 cars in the game including the derilicts and there are lots of iconic wraps on some cars like the M3GTR or the Skyline r34GTR. And I want to wrap or at least paint my cars but I am limited to 50 wraps. And even if you just want to respray your car without any decals it take one wrap slot. So it would be nice if the limit was 100 so you can have more than one wrap for a car and not worry.
Message 7 of 30 (5,178 Views)

Re: From 50 to 100 limit of saved wraps

★★★★ Apprentice
74? I only have 72 cars ? I got all derilics
Message 8 of 30 (5,160 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah it would be nice to have unlimited slots.

Message 9 of 30 (5,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
The worst part is it takes a slot for every variant of the car as well so if you want to paint say the charger for all events drift/race/offroad/runner/drag it uses 5 slots for 1 car essentially. WE NEED MORE SLOTS!!!!!!
Message 10 of 30 (5,087 Views)