Online collision Suggestion

by iGearhead

Original Post

Online collision Suggestion

★ Apprentice
Hello to all. I am here to make a short and highly requested note from me and many players across the platforms in regards to Need for Speed Payback.
A common thing most players want is the removal of collision in some form. Some players want the collision removed entirely but I would simply suggest a 10 or 15 second 'ghost' for the beginning of each race. This allows slow cars to be slow and quicker cars to not be stalled by people who are say, idle.
Message 1 of 5 (300 Views)

Re: Online collision Suggestion

★★★★ Apprentice
I think this would be great, but what's supposed to happen if two cars are inside of each other when the 'ghost' mode ends?
Message 2 of 5 (268 Views)

★ Guide

@llGoliath wrote:
what's supposed to happen if two cars are inside of each other when the 'ghost' mode ends?

I would assume, like most games with this feature, that if the time period ends before two cars are separated, they would continue to "Ghost" through each other until they are separated.

Message 3 of 5 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still it would be better to remove it totally and no collision at all... The thing is, that many many players can not stand if you want to over take them...  With no collision at all,  repaired matchmaking, it will be everything about skill and you can enjoy every race. 

Message 4 of 5 (211 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And yes, maybe it s totally unrealistic, but its  also  unrealistic what is happening in game right now. Every race is just a joke! Every sinlge race! 

Message 5 of 5 (210 Views)