Olympic City Return (From UNDERGROUND) !

by Luka0101998

Original Post

Olympic City Return (From UNDERGROUND) !

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Before the golden era of street racing in Need for Speed, there were supercar focused cop v racer rivalries. 

Need for Speed Underground introduced us to the car culture, illegal night street racing and customization.

The city which openned the whole ordeal was Olympic City BUT we could only use that city in races, which was to me the saddest thing.

In my opinion, this is the best city in the whole franchise because its alive, it has a lot of different routes, it has nice straights, jumpy boulevards (San Francisco style), a Chinatown, a LIFTING BRIDGE !....

The varienty of envirovments made it even more unique, the city core with lots of skyscrapers, lights, billboards, monuments..., then downtown area with roads that barely had asphalt but dirt, also the industrial area like Coal Harbor from Bayview (UG2)

It had a lot of obsticles, i remember hitting those tunnel polls when i was a kid. 

The map truly gives you a challenge, but at the same time the restriction of not being free to explore. 

Now imagine what happens to cities in real life and how they evolve as years go by !

Olympic City would look amazing with todays graphics, with added free roam, new districts and roads, it would be the best map ! Also adding a mountain area would be the cherry on top !

Just look at the map, the whole eastern,southern and north part could be used to expand the city !

Please EA and Ghost, bring this city back ! I want more than just the licence plate on my cars !

Olympic_City.png

Message 1 of 2 (757 Views)

Re: Olympic City Return (From UNDERGROUND) !

★★ Expert

@Luka0101998 

Yeah great idea to have back in play. 

Have a great day👍😁

Message 2 of 2 (646 Views)