No superbuild for runner?

by Fatboyt6999

Original Post

No superbuild for runner?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Why is this not available it's a derelict? No superbuild?

Cant change the windows either? I get it's a runner and it should have tin't from the cops but don't lock it
Message 1 of 5 (21,188 Views)

Re: No superbuild for runner?

★★★ Newbie
Yup same thing. Spent time and effort to get to lvl 310 on fairlady and cant super build cause its runner. Cant even switch class for fairlady to something i can super build it into
Message 2 of 5 (21,010 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

When you guys beat the story you can buy the derelicts and get the super builds for everything except the Runner class. Also the Speed Cross car's only go to 299 If you haven't read that thread on that question yet. I personally think it would be nice that after beating the game. the game would let you have the option of which Super Build you would like to use for the Runner class. For example you beat the game and then buy all the Derelicts for each class and then unlock their super builds. Then you decide which one you want to use for the runner class and are able to select it for your Runner Super Build.

It would also be nice to be able to mix and match them maybe. The roof lights are unlocked for race and offroad since I only have cars in those two builds at moment. So you can kinda get a Bel Air Cop car vibe if ya add the roof lights to your race super build. Then with my idea you could add the off road super builds push bar front bumpers for that extra custom feel. Stuff like that for after you have unlocked everything and beat the game could be interesting.

Message 3 of 5 (20,963 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

dammit I didn't spend all this time just to realize I can't unlock super builds for a runner.  What a waste. I'd definitely be down to mix and match super build customizations after unlocking the entire game or just letting runner have access to some of them. 

Message 4 of 5 (20,946 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea I don't really like the engine in my back seat for the race super builds. It would be nice to have the option to pick which build you want to use for any class, after you have beat the game and unlocked all of them.. 

Message 5 of 5 (20,910 Views)