Re: No Dialog

by xxxCROMxxx

Original Post

★★ Novice
Change the ps4 Language to English us. Then the dialough works. Ea/ghost release fix for all system language
Message 101 of 119 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a solution for you. Change the language of your console to US ENGLISH and the problem should be fix because that worked for me 

Message 102 of 119 (1,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When EA whant to fix this issue?? After 1.04 patch (PS4) nothing changes...still no dialogs! I'm just sick of putting the language of my ps4 to English every time I whant to play need for speed payback. Fix it please! 3 weeks pass from the release and no fix...that is just too bad EA :/
Message 103 of 119 (1,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found a solution for PS4

You need to change the system language (of your ps4) to English(US).

This will solve the bug Standard smile
Message 104 of 119 (1,425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Don't be sad about this, guys. The dialogue is terrible. "O.G., FAM" Is being said.

Message 105 of 119 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hey, what kind of speaker system are you using?  

Are you using something like this?

Related image

If you are, you need to turn off the 'matrix' button.  Dialog sound will not play when that is selected.

Message 106 of 119 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Well it still doesn't work for me, after trying English UK and US it still doesn't do the job , please help because otherwise it is a waste of money
Message 107 of 119 (1,298 Views)

★★ Guide

If you are not getting an answer you can always ask:  https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 108 of 119 (1,264 Views)

Re: audio bug need for speed payback

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I don't have any dialogue during the driving and I have noticed also seeing YouTubers playing that my driving is really much slower than theirs, it takes at least 8 seconds to have the BMW M3 to reach 100km per hour. I buy the game today, after one month of the release and I'm having the same issue than other players from one month ago, as well as a different driving gameplay.
What should I do?!
My language is PORTUGUESE from PORTUGAL and I have to change it to PT from Brazil in order to hear the comments after the cutscenes!
Fix this issue in order to work in Portuguese Portugal.
Message 109 of 119 (1,224 Views)

Re: Ps4 in game speeches missing

★★★ Newbie
This problem is also for the Xbox one Deluxe edition
Message 110 of 119 (1,176 Views)