Ok honestly I think that for the next one should be following the events of Payback since there is a lot of unanswered questions. This is what I think should happen for the next game and what should be added.
1. Should follow the events of Payback such as what happened to Navarro and what is Marcus's plan with Fortune Valley
2. Should have a few missions in Japan following the collector
3. Follow the house after it's collapse
4. Follow the crew with Jess and her shop Mac and Rav getting prepared for next years Speedcross Series (Speedcross DLC) and Tyler preparing for next years Outlaws Rush (Because he won last years and the champion of every year reappears for the last race, Stated by The Curator in the last race)
5. It should also follow barracuda and the street leagues after the game (Barracuda was the Navarro of the Speedcross story)
6. For cars they should add rides such as the Bugatti Divo and Chiron
7. Should add more dialects such as 1974 Camaro 1956 Corvette and 1964 Porsche 356
8. Add Police cars such as the Corvette Charger and Crown Victoria to buy from the dealership or as a DLC
9. Make cops in free roam (how it should work in free roam is that you have to lose them without checkpoints or a finish line in midnight club and you can get pulled over and have the choice of paying a ticket or taking off on the cop and you don't just lose the cops you have to get away from them completely when they lose sight of you) but keep police chases in story the same.
10. Get rid of Killswitch on cops since the cops no longer work with the house or Navarro
(note: you can make a Bugatti build in NFSP by using a Audi R8 with a custom wrap)
Well written details you have posted.
Unfortunately Ghost Studios will not be intelligent enough to add your great ideas.
So many people want more items in the game.
Sadly we're just going to be ignored by Ghost Studios.
EA, also cares nothing about our wishes and desires.
Bottom line is that it's all about the money they make off us.
So as excited as you might be.
The cold reality is EA @dontcare anymore!!
I have been wishing EA would stop the escapade of Micro Transactions!
Thanks for sharing your well organized ideas.
I gave you some XP for your time.👍😁
Then go play forza horizon 4 who the hell cares about character customization it’s not like you can get out of the car if u want that go play gta online
Your kinda right ...NFS was always about the customization of Racing styles not people personalities from a stupid storyline!
Have a great day!
Just combine the best of Need for speed from 2005 to 2017. The best police pursuits, the best and longest blacklist, extensive and detailed car tuning from visual upgrades to performance upgrade, the best world sceneries. Just give us the best after Need for speed payback. I want to specially thank the EA Need for speed team for giving us the best of Need for speed since 2005. I am a huge fan
January - last edited January
So the next NFS could be named ....
...... (Retro - The Best of NFS)
Let's bring back racing like the old days and no micro transactions or DRM for the game.
Let's toss out the chesse and keep the cool 👍
Rock Hard Ride Free....Heck Yeah!
Have a great day.😁
January - last edited January
I read that the next game should be in Tokyo and I absolutely agree. No doubt about it. That's what we need instead of like, made up cities. I want more of the need for speed Underground 2 or 2005 Most Wanted, ya know. and bring more of those tuner classics back. Like the rx8, the Mitsubishi eclipse, civic (not a hatchback). Ya know and I see that people have problems with the settings of the game but honestly, need for speed was meant for the night time. Make it all out night time. I would love that. Still super excited of the announcement of the next game, Hope to see some good stuff !!
Yes Tokyo with day & night so all the
Beautiful architecture and estetic culture can be fully appreciated.
I'm a huge fan of the Japanese and I would like to see cool tuners from Tokyo in the next game.
Maybe EA could use this as their next Underground game.
I would like to to see races in the country side of Japan in the game.
Mountains, Temple's and other historical features in this series of the next game.
Why not educate players while having fun in a fully open world experience?
I want to see all the lights of the city and cool customization in the game.
EA & Ghost Studios please get back to Madison N.F.S. cool again.
Drop the chess ball storyline at the beginning of the game.
Just let players hit a fully functional bug free open world game.
Also, allow groups to have up to 20 players in game....so we can talk and race with our game crews.
As for race lobbies make them 10 players.
This would work best for events to be more fun.
Also, remove DRM, & All Micro Transactions!
Have a great day.😁