Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

by iwannabesedated1

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I agree. But not like pro street . As it was timed. Rather more like a real drag race, no timer count. .500 sportsmen light and you go 

Message 91 of 128 (2,096 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah ,I hope so ,Like Forza Horizon series.I hope 2019 Need For Speed better use need for speed the run control handing

Message 92 of 128 (2,066 Views)

NFS 2015 in my opinion is one of the best NFS games.I spent hundreds of hours playing it,,It looks gorgeous too.

Use 2015 and it''s near perfect car custimization formular to build a new game on, and you will be onto a winner. 2015 had feel, it had its own identity,,,yer the nightime theme I really liked.

Make sure it WORKS on release, EA''s reputation is so bad on this.

Message 93 of 128 (2,057 Views)

★★ Expert

@dillydots91 

I think your talking about the up and coming Underground 3 coming out in 2019.

Everything you want in what you posted! 

Keep an eye out for this at the next EA show spring 2019. 

Have a great day! 

Sharing the XP so please share back thank you. 

Message 94 of 128 (2,028 Views)

★ Novice

You have so many complaints about NFS Games, then what are you doing here. What are you even doing on ea page. My review for series is:

MW 2005 was the best

Carbon was good,

Prostreet- Don't like sim or track racing

Undercover- Graphics were good but not the gameplay. Not very good

Shift, Shift 2, - Don't like sim or track racing

Hot Pursuit- One of the greatest NFS ever,

The Run- I loved the game, handling was a little harder but I still like the game though the game wasn't open world still I enjoyed.

MW2012- Game was good but they shouldn't have used the name Most Wanted, I hate ea for that when they misguided us with the name most wanted. Game wasn't even close to legendary MW2005. OK

Rivals- Rivals was a good gameplay game but, boring for me, OK

2015 NFS- This was graphically most amazing game also gameplay was great, didn't like online only architecture of the game. Nice game

Payback- Not good story, Unbalanced gameplay, Stupid upgrade system. Game is still good.

No I am playing No Limits in Mobile I love that even more. 

Message 95 of 128 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree but does that mean you can also play to your gender you are or identify with as well in today's video gaming industry gender and race is never allowed to be explored with character development or portrayal into today's video games their males and females and transgender people playing video games today and they can't create a character that best represents who they are in the real world.

Message 96 of 128 (1,766 Views)

★★ Expert

@LokeshSharmaJPR

I highly liked the last part of your long thread where you stated the following.

"2015 NFS- This was graphically most amazing game also gameplay was great, didn't like online only architecture of the game. Nice game

Payback- Not good story, Unbalanced gameplay, Stupid upgrade system"

I couldn't agree more! 

Have a great day!

Gave you XP for your post also. 

Message 97 of 128 (1,723 Views)

★★ Expert

@nfshprusty 

Its good to know EA is Straight up with male and female characters in there games.

Yet this has zero bearing on me playing a racing game!!

We play NFS for the Cars, Customization, and Racing events.

Please don't drag your political gender views into EA Racing Games.

For those of us who are the older generation (Age 39 & UP) who  have families with kids that don't want that kind of thinking.

We certainly don't want that gender advertisements in our Racing games either!

There are far better threads on the internet to speak on your topic of interest to make your voice heard.

Please let's just keep the commentary to the central focus of Payback game!

Payback is about racing & centered on the Cars, Customization, or other related in game material! 

Going into such a deeper topic outside of the game  in my opinion is off topic and out of bounds  as you have mentioned here,

Sadly this only causes a riff in the community and is off base for many who have children they want to protect from such topics.

So please post something based on Payback or some kind of car or customization.

Thank you kindly.

Message 98 of 128 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Pro
Dude the NFS series has been pure arcade since 2003, when they decided too make NFS more Fast and Furious like. But if you go back tooo 1994-2002, then NFS was more simcade since all racing was on tracks. With stock supercars and no tuning no nos, i would say NFS then was much more realistic compared to todays ricer games.
Message 99 of 128 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

JUST BRING BACK NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN TO THE PS4 OR MAKE A SEQUEL

Message 100 of 128 (1,480 Views)