Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

by Smasher128

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Novice

Would love to see some mini-trucks in this game I think it’d bring a ton of attention. It’s seems that the mini truck scene is having a comeback these days. Maybe some things like an Iroc-z Camaro or 65 to 67 chevelles.....just more older American cars. I think there should be more old JDM cars like the AE86 that never made its comeback in payback This is also one of the only games I’ve ever had a foxbody in so I think more OEM parts like cobra, saleen or lx body kits and wings should be an option....  Chamaeleon style paint would be cool to and more wheel brands like American racing and CCW would be nice 

Inside customization and camera view too

Message 81 of 128 (2,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need for speed underground 3? They need to go back to the old roots
Message 82 of 128 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The next need for speed game they need monster trucks u can use or anykind offroad vehicle dirt bike four wheelers race trucks monster trucks race cars for raceing anykind drags racing they need put drag cars in the next need for speed or any kind car or trucks even use a monster trucks they need more customizing like lower or rase up color the everything engine tint windows inside u should customize everything the next nfs be ccol truck semi trucks trash trucks indi cars f1 cars nascars troughy trucks dirt bikes atvs utvs they should put diesel trucks and gas trucks they need old and new trucks old cars and new cars 

Message 83 of 128 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need for speed world no no ??..... 🤔🤔
Message 84 of 128 (2,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no need for speed most wanted 2005 remake? 

Message 85 of 128 (2,385 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would like to see some more houses in the setting including some railroad crossings. The Payback game had overpasses & underpasses. I want to see some railroad crossings at-grade in the next game.

Message 86 of 128 (2,318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Need for Speed 2015 looks good. UNDERCOVER is a good game too. Shift 2 Unleashed is a great game as well. I'm not sure why some hate on good games.  NFS didnt screw up until The 2012 most wanted remake and again in payback with the jackspots and speed cards.

Hey EA....,look at what your fans want. Look at the best and most popular games. Pro Street, Carbon, Underground, Underground 2, the original nfs most wanted.  We want storyline with deep customization and the sense of accomplishment by actually earning cash , buying cars to race and buying performance parts with that game cash.!

Message 87 of 128 (2,211 Views)

★ Novice

Unfortunately EA is done making me for Speed World they will probably not make it anymore right now he ain't does not own world and someone else does but we can try to ask to bring it back because Need for Speed world was taken by someone else and he destroyed it but ask ea they can solve it or they may have to reside to bring it back to them or just say no we can't 

Message 88 of 128 (2,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes

Message 89 of 128 (2,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie
IMO i think the next game needs to have the same amount of Drag Racing as Payback, but have it a little more like NFS Pro Street, where there are Wheelie competitions, and you can actually race on a track with a christmas tree and everything. I'd also like to see a hand full more of muscle cars, because they are severely out numbered. Also they need to keep the pro street look(Wider tires in the back, Skinny in the front). Last thing is get rid of the speed cars i want to actually build my car and have it stand out compared to others.
Message 90 of 128 (2,058 Views)