Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

by ambeco201

Original Post

★★★ Novice
It's not making them impratical, it's trying something different, it's making things more challenging instead of just the same old thing, and like I said, you could drive auto shift cars in case you did not enjoy the new mechanic, there would be a wide variety of cars, a lot with both auto and manual shifts and then a few with only one or the other to diversefy gameplay and be more competive.

And of course it could turn out to be not that good, but untill you try it you never know, it's just a new idea Wink
Message 61 of 128 (1,840 Views)

★★★ Guide

Well it's a stupid idea, reinventing the wheel.

Message 62 of 128 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your right I a lot of ways in my opinion. Id personally like to see E.A. go back to the Nfs carbon, most wanted, underground type of play.

I definitely could make the perfect nfs game hands down.

Message 63 of 128 (1,789 Views)

★★★ Guide

You'd make the perfect ricer simulator, not a NFS game.

Message 64 of 128 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want you to make need for speed underground 3 continue that in the city customize character and if people crash you in multiplayer deppendinding how hard they hit you both car should crash and break you have to wait for others to finish it dont matter if you hit them softly your car should slidesomething like this realistic
Message 65 of 128 (1,743 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@mrtun3r @NFPM

Keep it civil, folks. I don't want to have to lock threads but this is heading that direction.

-Aido

Message 66 of 128 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mate! Nitro was the * game out of all the Need for Speed games. I don't know how they had the balls or the nerves to call it a Need for Speed game!

Message 67 of 128 (1,694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I agree with everything you pointed out! I would add the dino from underground 2! The lights in the trunk and under the hood. Also, add way more cars from Toyota supra to the lycan hypersport. Huge need for speed fan! Payback was lacking variety of cars and customizations. Little bit better than need for speed 2015, but still needs more cars. Also the map needs to be huge! With a massive alldrive! Like need for speed 2015 on steroids!
Message 68 of 128 (1,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I absolutely agree, but I want to add something else. They need to make it a lot more mature and not boring. Make it hip and upbeat and not a boring video game that seems to be geared towards preschoolers who are being taught about following rules. Its a video game, gosh. Make it fun. Don't have idiotic characters....no one brags about taking selfies anymore. Please work on music selections. I know there are 1 or 2 hip hop songs, but the makers are 'pop minded', not all consumers are. Some like trap rap over Arianna Grande or some Euro pop dj * guy or gal. Since you're copying GTA as it relates to having different characters (which was attracious in Need for Speed), copy GTA's music style.....a playlist for everyone. Also, I want to play Need for Speed and not Gran Turismo. What's up with the Carbon days and the Underground 2!?!?! Come on. Bring back the good times please. What's hard in that?

Thank you very much.

PS. The cars are lit. Just make it more mature. Doesn't need GTA type expletives, but make the personalities more hip and not girly. Also, make the game at a hip city, like one guy said, Tokyo, or LA, places like that. Who's admired by the desert?....Not the majority for sure.
Message 69 of 128 (1,597 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
How about a real reboot of most wanted? Or a sequel story with day an night playing, more in depth customization. The 2012 most wanted was burnout Paradise 2 basically. Very poor choice on your parts. I still play most wanted and carbon regularly. We need more games like them
Message 70 of 128 (1,512 Views)