Re: Next Need for speed game 2018 or 2019

by bryanfelmin123

Original Post

★★ Pro

Sure do miss the Auto sculpt form Pro street and Underground 2. Sigh....why cant we have a bit better wheel customization in Payback to match the awesome customization we have in the body parts area.

Message 41 of 128 (2,414 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
So true
Message 42 of 128 (2,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I would like to see simulator with an open world like payback and cops in it , not an arcade  . No car class only pure driving and tuning , if want to make car drift or make it more grip there should be a suspension tuning like in underground 2 or advance  and no front wheel drifting. More than 8 player lobby with outrun races(sprint , touge and drift) . 

Message 43 of 128 (2,396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

You and BLVD want that game back. I'd prefer that game like a GTA V styled game. One where my character can explore the city on foot or on a bicycle. Go in building's to get missions for special wraps. Interconnected world where the airports are used to fly to other cities and the speedlists can give you the Run's type of play. World got dull fast with no new content as far as city sections go. Online play in NFS 2015 is basically just like that NFSW and it's way more enjoyable.

Plus by having a character like in GTA V, they can add in motorcycle racing, boat racing and snow mobile racing for the Christmas events. Could always make that Need For Speed 2099 idea with a character that can explore the city on foot and buy an apt. Instead of cars with wheels they could go futuristic with the vehicles like Jet Moto's bikes or a Star Wars land speeder car for example and update the existing story from Underground 1 to Payback. Just make it one big interconnected story that connects all the city's. Airports would serve as loading screens to the next city if they aren't side by side. The cross country racing from the run would only be a speedlist you would have to get high enough rep to access it. If you have the right rep lvl then you get invited to it is what i'm getting at. 

They'll never make a game like that idea but I'd buy it if they did. The whole franchise is getting stale by just having only cars. It's time they add a playable character with the ability to race in cars and Motorcycles. GTA V style is good but that's become a run around with mods and just shoot each other game. My idea is similar to GTA V but we would race each other like a normal NFS game and have building's to explore for race's, special wraps, junkyards for free special car parts. Rather than just a car for a change it would bring back heat lvl on your vehicles, body sculpting, Pink Slip racing and you could race each other for control of the streets

Message 44 of 128 (2,335 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
If you are already annoyed with the game then stop playing it. Life is to short to * and gripe over stupid stuff. Go take a break and play something that doesn't annoy you and stay off the forums for games that annoy you. It should help with your blood pressure too. Have a nice day.
Message 45 of 128 (2,309 Views)

★★ Expert

@manny349 

Yeah, what an epic game it was minus the cheaters online when the game was live back from 2010 to 2015.

If you were in the beta of that game then make it 2009 to 2015.

NFS World online offered players a wide range of events in an open world without all the stupid Movie storylines.

It allowed you the play to be the star of your own racing team of real in-game players you hired.

I mean I know tons of in crews from that game & I made so many new friends it was a blast of fun!

E.A, made it pay to win true, and yes I shelled out over $3000 for this game.

My game crew - BLVD69 CREW - is still going strong to this day!

We dominated so many crews in that game and we always played honestly, no cheats, no trainers programs!

Just hard work and intelligence of how to build your car just right with performance parts and power-ups.

I do recall the petition of over 12,000 players signing to stop E.A. from shutting the game down...but it failed to do that.

So many people invested real money in that game, and all we got was memories and many in-game crews broke up!

If E.A. ever decides to bring back that kind of game online free to play...I will be the first to sign up!

BLVD69 Crew will be there too!! 

Thanks for your fantastic post!

You're getting XP points for celebrating one of E.A. finest games ever! 

Regards

BLVD69

Message 46 of 128 (2,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I don't think Ghost is dead just yet. They can probably afford one or two more screw-ups before EA boots them, Black Box had plenty of screw-ups before they were booted.

Then again, EA booted Criterion after one screw-up so who knows.

Message 47 of 128 (2,290 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think the setting should include more houses and lights on the telephone poles including more gas stations like Shell, actual car dealerships like GM, Ford or Chrysler and even actual railway crossings that should look like THIS!

Message 48 of 128 (2,233 Views)

★★★ Guide

@10026436

More product placement? Seriously?

Message 49 of 128 (2,217 Views)

★★ Expert

@10026436

Your Reply:

I think the setting should include more houses and lights on the telephone poles including more gas stations like Shell, actual car dealerships like GM, Ford or Chrysler and even actual railway crossings that should look like THIS!

My Reply: LOL, yeah all I want now is one of my favorites advertised in the game  A&W Restaurant 

What a great place to visit with friends and family.

Regards

BLVD69

Message 50 of 128 (2,189 Views)