by theanimaster

Original Post

Need for speed hack

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The game is hacked by someone who plays the game
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? tonyleahharriet
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? When the game came out
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) When the game came out
What is your time zone? BST - GMT + 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Some one who plays the game has hacked the game as u can't keep the cars in the straight line it keeps going one sided and when u drift the cars u can't drift the cars as someone is stopping u drifting the cars
What happens when the bug occurs? Some one who plays the game has hacked the game as u can't keep the cars in the straight line it keeps going one sided and when u drift the cars u can't drift the cars as someone is stopping u drifting the cars
What do you expect to see? That the person who has hacked the game move and ban from PlayStation for life and the game probably working
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? Yes

Please fix the game as problems keep happening all the time 

Message 4 of 10 (3,173 Views)

Need for speed payback bug/hacked

★★★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug Need for speed payback you can’t steer the cars in the game and it feels like someone else is streering the cars and fake times on the game and the cars keep hitting the wall all the time
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? The first time I played it was November 2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) The time I download it when it came out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When u play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? U can’t drive the cars or steer the cars it keeps hitting the walls
What do you expect to see? The cars u can steer and a patch put on the game so it can’t be hacked and the times on the game as they are hacker on the game so u can’t beat the times
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

The game needs a patch put on the game as there are to many hackers on the game and u can’t steer the cars and the time are glitch so u can’t beat them I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the game keeps doing the same thing and there are fake times on the game so a patch needs to be put on the game 

Message 1 of 10 (3,245 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback bug/hacked

Community Manager

@Tonyleahharriet

If you have difficulty steering in-game this may be due to other input peripherals connected such as a joystick or even a guitar hero controller.

Try removing all unused input controllers. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There is only one controller on the PlayStation and it still doing the same 

Message 3 of 10 (3,203 Views)

Re: Need for speed hack

Community Manager

@Tonyleahharriet

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 10 (3,151 Views)

Re: Need for speed bug

★★★★★ Novice

Need for speed has got a bug in the game a bad bug u can't steer the cars in the game and when u want it to go one way it goes the other way the game is badly bugged it needs to be fixed 

Message 6 of 10 (3,128 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sounds like someone in your household is messing with you big time lol. Are you using a wheel? Sounds like someone is steering with your game pad as you use your wheel. 

Message 7 of 10 (3,075 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s a normal controller and there is only me in the house 

Message 8 of 10 (3,062 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have only one controler on my playstaion 4 pro and its still the same and i think the game is all so been hacked to as the scores dont go up i have uninstail the game and restail the game and the same thing keeps happening i think the game is hacked as there is to many hackers who play this game there should be a patch put on to stop hacker and fake people playing it as its not fair on people who pay top money to play the game i have had to pay for my playstaion to be fixed as the game has put a virus on my playstaion and the company who fixed my ps4 said the game has been hacked and its running a virus though my ps4 so can the company at ea games fixed the problem please as its not fair on me to keep paying for my ps4 to be fixed all the time thanks

Message 9 of 10 (3,034 Views)

need for speed payback hacked

★★★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug the game has been hacked as when u drive the cars and some one else is driving it for you and the same happens in drift to
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 15th november 2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 am and on wards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? its in the game
What happens when the bug occurs? u cant drive the cars or drift them and someone is taking over the cars
What do you expect to see? the hacks stopped and the fake names taken off to the game is no good now as i cant play it as its been hacked there needs to be patch put on to stop the hacks its people who has pcs that can hack the game and it needs to stop
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? Yes

the game needs to be fixed as its not fair on me or other players that play fair and stick to game rules as i have found out by the shop who fixed my play station said the game is hacked and needs to be fixed fast before any more playstations get hacked and some builds is disapeer as  well in the game so please fix the game as i have email about the game since the game came out about the problems and nufin being done at all taking peoples money but not fixing the problems i have been to take some advice about the game and the next step will be court as its not fair what your company is doing to people and the game taking people money but not fixing the game if i have to have my playstation fixed again i will send the bill to your company so u can pay me the money back i have had to fix my playstation 4 pro 

Message 10 of 10 (3,013 Views)