Re: Need For Speed Payback

par ivrognard
Répondre

Message original

Need For Speed Payback

★★★ Newbie

Need For Speed Payback manque tellement de voitures. Il n'y a aucune Ferrari, à peine de Lamborghini, de Porsche et plein d'autres. La concurrence domine parce qu'il y a plus de voitures et plus de variété en général.

Message 1 sur 5 (722 visites)

@Alain1671 moved in the french section of the boards.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 sur 5 (680 visites)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, forgot about it but I just wanted to know if some people were thinking that nfs payback needs more cars like Ferrari lamborghini and more.

Message 3 sur 5 (671 visites)

@Alain1671 i am going to excuse myself for posting in english. I can understand french, but due to the lack of practice, i can't have a decent conversation.

Maybe with the coming of the Forza Horizon series on PC we will see EA stepping on and making the open world racing game that we all expected from them since Underground 2. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 sur 5 (656 visites)

★★ Guide

"open world racing game that we all expected from them since Underground 2"

Ivrognard, what a nice dream... Hope it become real Wink

Message 5 sur 5 (641 visites)

ea-promo

Des problèmes de connexion à votre jeu ?

Commencez par suivre ces conseils pour résoudre les problèmes de connexion à un jeu EA.

Dépannez et testez votre connexion

ea-help-promo-2

Sécurisez votre compte

Nous vérifierons votre identité en vous envoyant un code sur l'un de vos appareils reconnus.

Plus d'infos sur la Vérification de connexion