Need For Speed Payback: Demo

by MasterOutlaw24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need For Speed Payback: Demo

★★ Novice
Would we be able to play demo on the new need for speed game before the lunch? I know we never do demo games for need for speed, I wish if we do have demo for the first time ever!
Message 1 of 8 (3,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need For Speed Payback: Demo

★ Guide

@MasterOutlaw24 Well, i don't think we'll get demo for it, but we're be able to try the game on Origin Access 10 days before launch.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (5,690 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I dont think lunch will be included. LOL. I doubt it though, it would be nice to have a demo. 

Message 2 of 8 (3,415 Views)

★ Guide

@MasterOutlaw24 Well, i don't think we'll get demo for it, but we're be able to try the game on Origin Access 10 days before launch.

Message 3 of 8 (5,691 Views)

★ Apprentice

There was a beta for the last one. Meaning this one should have one, imo. 

Message 4 of 8 (3,357 Views)

★ Guide

@CUSTARDP00DLEI doubt, NFS 2015 Beta was just to test the servers, cause it was online-only.

Message 5 of 8 (3,334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
On Xbox One there is an available demo.

What the demo consist of I don’t know, but I bought the game yesterday while it was discounted and when purchasing from the Microsoft Store I seen a free demo.
I’m sure this should be available on all platforms just don’t hold me to it because I could be wrong... if there is a demo and you install it I hope you enjoy!
Message 6 of 8 (1,349 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So I’ve looked into it for you and it turns out only EA access members will receive the trial (not demo, so playing the trial will be a 10 hour trial of the full game! All progress completed on the trial will save if you ever purchase the full game)

It’s not fair because some people can’t afford to pay for EA access but what can we do... my advice would be to either act fast now and get it while it’s discounted or wait until it gets discounted again.. that’s what I did, in my currency (GBP) the game was 59.99 and I’ve just payed 24.00 from the Microsoft store just yesterday and I believe the offer is only valid until tomorrow..

Message 7 of 8 (1,345 Views)

★★ Expert

@MasterOutlaw24 Whats for lunch in the game...lol

Regards

Message 8 of 8 (1,334 Views)