Need For Speed 2019 game

by nfshprusty

Original Post

Need For Speed 2019 game

★★★ Newbie

Make the start you out as either you are a racer or a new police officer recruit/cadet you can be a male female or transgender. If you start as a racer you only have 25,000 dollars to your name no car no place to lie low you need a car then and apparent starter care class 5 car witch is lowest and not the fastest either stock top speed 130 mph a fully tuned and customized class 5 car will get a top speed of 180 mph cop cars follow the same rules a class 1 car stock top speed of 220 mph and fully upgraded will reach a top speed of 310 mph. Full car customization like in need for speed underground 2 all types of vehicles used cars trucks and SUV's class 5 can run toe to toe with a class 1 car but in order to do so means major money is spent alow superchargers or turbocharges and centrifugal superchargers can be used on all engines. Use the burnout paradise map as inspiration for this games map and car damage can be turned on or off when it's off experience points and cash earned will less than if it's on by 30% difference in rewards nos in not infinite 3 uses till you refill it at your hide out garage cop cars follow the same rules but the police station is were you refill your nos system 

Message 1 of 8 (11,412 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2019 game

★★ Expert

@nfshprusty 

I like the idea that there are only two genders and that keeps in line with reality.

As for Race win payout ideas, lets make each race fetch a top three pay out 

1st place 25K

2nd place 15K

3rd place 8K

Lets make the cars more competitive like the real world would be a great idea.

EA  keeps making one or two cars in each game the top car,

and this just kills the momentum to even compete sometimes as everyone has the same car in the race lobby in mp.

Burnout Paradise map was good, but had flaws too! 

I prefer the current map set up for the NFS World kind of map....thats what we need our maps to navigate better.

Lets stick to tradition on maps in this series! 

As for the Cops in the game its a love/ hate relationship with the fans in free roam...I hate this already in the Crew Game.

The mechanix is awkward and the cops are so wired out in A.I. rubberbanding its almost like you need a rocket car to evade the cops! 

I'm speaking of the The Crew Game....and NFS has apparently started moving to that kind of A.I for the cops too and its a high disappointment! 

OK just my thoughts on this!

Gave you some XP for your thread ideas, hope you can return the Favor! 

Have a nice day! 

Message 2 of 8 (11,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I have too agree with you there man, the cops in the two last games has been acting very akward. I mean tecnically we havent had good AI cops in NFS since High Stakes, in my oppnion i think that game had the most realistic chases. Yes they could been harder too evade, but averall i think they where better then most of todays pursuit games. I also agree that the Calling all Unit in Crew 1 was *, i dont like chases with rubberbanding and crates.

Message 3 of 8 (11,311 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88 

Hello, yeah I totally agree The Crew is super rubberbanding and it gets annoying in those cop crate chases. Sadly EA seems to be heading in this direction too.  I also noticed that EA Payback has one of the most unoriganl story lines. It's just a rip off of Fast & Furious movie. I think EA just needs to go back to immersing the player in open world mp lobbies or single player lobbies. Drop the cheesy potatoes stuffing recipe storyline...LOL. 😎

Message 4 of 8 (11,292 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

1 I want action games took place in Japan because it is a mountainous area and is the country drift
2-I Want to be legal racing on the racetrack and illegal racing on city streets
3 Want to see a steep drift in game ( in NFS Payback drift simply dire)
4 More customization and freedom to improve the car
5 More want more cars

Message 5 of 8 (11,287 Views)

★★★ Pro
That is what im saying man, that is why i dont like how EA is doing it now. Because Ghost is clearly a big fan of illegal racing and ricing genrally, that is why they should hire a second team. Because they could the focus on track racing, like it was in the orginal NFS games. But that was also illegal racing kind of, only diffrence was no tuning no nos and only stock supercars.
Message 6 of 8 (11,255 Views)

★★ Expert

@BVBgamer88

Yes, Your right again!

The old days in NFS were all about open world and stock super cars. 

Then EA got stupid by being selfish for profit and began to add micro transactions once later games came online for all consumers.

EA added more details that were fun, but came with those added costs. 

EA had Black box studios then went to Ghost studios with hopes to make NFS great again. 

Sadly EA keep's failing in this achievement! 

The game just needs return to a new policy of (Less is more)! 

Players should only pop in the next NFS game without a stupid story and No more micro transactions! 

Instead we should have an open map and more focus on cars and racing fellow online players or play SP races! 

So yeah Brother I'm absolutely agreeing and adding additional information here.

Have a great day. 😎

Message 7 of 8 (11,231 Views)

★★★ Pro
I have too give you kudos for that man, good too know im not the only one i 30+ age here in this communityStandard smile. But yeah if EA would made the NFS games themselves, then i think this fast and furious trend never would happen. Thats why i blame Black Box, yeah they made Hot Pursuit 2. But in 2005 they actually remade Hp2 with nos and that *, so i think they where a big fan of ricing since EA hired them. Buy the way man none of the old NFS games, had open world after what i know. Mayby the first NFS since i never got too play that game, but the others dident have that just Circuit tracks. Except from that i agree on most of what you say, so no hard feelings mate.
Message 8 of 8 (11,223 Views)