NFS Payback PS4 Deluxe Edition pay for new DLC?

by xDoublexRainbow

Original Post

NFS Payback PS4 Deluxe Edition pay for new DLC?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I'm a PSN player btw not sure about other platforms add me to game on PSN xDoublexRainbow

So myself like many others purchased nfs deluxe edition when it came out and now got the slap in the face that they have to still pay for new dlc arriving I had a conversation with EA and was told to speak with PSN so I did and here's my conversation with them which I find this to be a total bogus and uncalled for scam when I gotta pay for more than what I already payed way extra for... anyone else know if this is legitimate or are they doing something about it? What's ur thoughts and comments? Is this why nfs is dying? Player count has dropped significantly since release due to many issues not just this one but this one definitely will add to it!
Message 1 of 3 (300 Views)

Re: NFS Payback PS4 Deluxe Edition pay for new DLC?

★★★★★ Newbie
Amen!
Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: NFS Payback PS4 Deluxe Edition pay for new DLC?

★ Guide
No m8, your game is fine. All players on all platforms need to pay for the last update.
In my opinion EA is targeting to get 100€ for this game with all DLC that may come in the future.
What can you do? Simply DON'T BUY any of that DLC and forget about this franchise. It's 99% rip off and the game is broken in many ways. NFS is no longer the game we all love to play.
Message 3 of 3 (239 Views)