Re: NFS 2019 10 things i want to be fixed and added

by BLVD69

Original Post

★★ Expert

@mrtun3r

Yes upon further digging you're absolutely right about Toyota.

Thier C.E.O. needs to pull his head of the sand.

I want my two rice cars back in this game and a few other games too.

AS for the Italians.

Fur ghet about it!   LOL

(Sorry for the poor Movie Accent)

Regards

BLVD69

Message 11 of 21 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Stop dreaming and stop suggesting about NFS games because EA never no listen players! They will do only what they want to do, they can do many many fails in their releases and they will never no fix the problems - because they are EA Games!

It's time to wake up and it's time to resignation because we will pay and we will play always with a haf-finished "games"! We have no rights to ask EA Games for fix it or for any update  for their releases! We have right for pay only...

PS:

An epic creation from a different studio has been released in 2015. And they never no leave(d) their child, they can fix always the problems and they still work on updates time after time! Their last one update was for free for everyone - again!

So dear EA Games! What is the acceptable reason to leave your unfinished releases from year after year???

Message 12 of 21 (1,404 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Rexinfernum

Techland is a private company, which in easier terms means they can do whatever they want, whereas Ghost is owned by EA which is a public company with investors to please.

Not really an good excuse but is what it is.

Message 13 of 21 (1,397 Views)

★★ Expert

@mrtun3r

Your Quote: 

Techland is a private company, which in easier terms means they can do whatever they want, whereas Ghost is owned by EA which is a public company with investors to please.

Not really an good excuse but is what it is.

My Reply: LOL... I think in today's business world they still call that good old Capitalism!  $$$$

Regards

BLVD69

Message 14 of 21 (1,374 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BLVD69

Yes but a board of directors tends to have a very "robotic" decision making process. When you're running things yourself and don't have to worry about annoying the other investors it's easier to make good business decisions.

Message 15 of 21 (1,363 Views)

★★ Expert

@mrtun3r

I Fully Agree!

However, no matter if you're running a business alone as the President of your company or you have tied your corporation to investors to make a profit.

The bottom line is making money!  $$$$ 

Hence why I simply said its still called Capitalism!

Private Corporations  VS Corporations with Investors don't really matter to most public consumers!

All consumers want is the end made product or services and all the corporations want is unit sales or the service provided to make profits!

We could talk about this on a deep level if you wish..but I think we would be here all day if we start breaking down the complexity of the corporate world.

Regards

BLVD69

Message 16 of 21 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@BLVD69

You don't have to be anti-consumer to make money, but that's hard to do when you have to answer to a board of directors whose only job in this world is to do just that.

Message 17 of 21 (1,341 Views)

★★ Expert

@mrtun3r

I agree corporations don't have to be Anti-Consumer to make money.

If we're talking E.A. here...then please look at the company links provided!

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=27963

http://investors.ea.com/

https://www.ea.com/about

Regards

BLVD69

Message 18 of 21 (1,323 Views)

★ Novice
I agree with you BUT not about disabling the hypercars. That is crazy! And the craziest that u want a SMALL MAP.... seriously? The big map is the game the more it gets adective.
Message 19 of 21 (1,249 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert

@zyadelemarwany1

Sadly EA is only copying other games with large maps.

Games like The Crew 1&2 both have super sized maps.

At the beginning of a game it's fun with a big map...but once I complete the story in the game.

All I'm feeling is bored and time for a new game to play. 

So honestly a mid sized map with many open world races would work best for myself. 

Also, consider having a large map uses up more resources and less of what we really want added to the game.

Example would be cars or items for the cars or weather systems.

We could have more of what matters in our garages!

So shrink the map to mid sized but not small.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a great day.😁👍

Message 20 of 21 (1,233 Views)