My car just steers itself off the road, why?

by OmenLloyd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My car just steers itself off the road, why?

★★★ Newbie

My car steers itself off the road making it difficult to control

Message 1 of 5 (977 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My car just steers itself off the road, why?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @OmenLloyd Just like @WonderJenn00 This might be due to the controller. Let me know if you manage to try the game out with a different one, and if making such change helped out.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (756 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

You may need a new controller.  This happened to me when I took my controller apart a few times to fix the headphone jack.  I had to get a new one.  

Message 2 of 5 (769 Views)

Hey there @OmenLloyd Just like @WonderJenn00 This might be due to the controller. Let me know if you manage to try the game out with a different one, and if making such change helped out.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5 (757 Views)

@Hey @OmenLloyd Just checking in to see if you were able to switch controllers to see if that resolved the issue😄

Joz.png
Message 4 of 5 (737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NO

I have only one controller and it works perfectly on other games hence i have stopped playing this one.

Message 5 of 5 (650 Views)