My Updated Soundtrack Wish List (taking suggestions)

by snakeheadinvad3

Original Post

Re: My Updated Soundtrack Wish List (taking suggestions)

★★ Guide

I am not being narrow-minded I am going by how all NFS soundtracks have been made. if I was being narrow-minded the only thing on the list would be EDM. I am not missing out on anything. NFS has always been about exposing modern talent as well as having the newest edgiest songs. that is what makes NFS soundtracks unique. 

Message 21 of 51 (568 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nice songs! I think it would really fit in to the game

Message 22 of 51 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i'd like to see ak-9 five-0 play whenever you're being chased by the cops in a silver bmw 

Message 23 of 51 (545 Views)

★ Novice

FOR GARAGE

Saki Kaskas - Callista

Rom Di Prisco [ALL OLD NFS SONGS]

Message 24 of 51 (541 Views)

★★ Guide

@jdxjoxi, as I have stated before songs from older games or songs older than 7 years of age, will not be included on my list. as I have stated before NFS has always been about having the edgiest, newest, and catchiest music at the time. adding songs from previous NFS games would be seen as lazy, it would be like a movie borrowing its soundtrack from the previous iteration. it's just not what any triple a game can do without being seen as lazy. not only is it lazy, but it's also kind of pointless if the game's soundtrack is good to begin with.

Message 25 of 51 (531 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Id love to hear Skillet-Feel Invincible while being chased cops driving your beloved car
Message 26 of 51 (522 Views)

★★ Guide

@Turt1ee i added your song by the way. 

Message 27 of 51 (464 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The song i suggested earlier,I am a Wanted Man by Royal Deluxe CAN BE in the game.

I can conform that because you said that the song is probably owned by the guys who made the Lucifer series but one song from the series is already in the game: Kaleo - No Good,from season 2,episode 6 Standard smile

Message 28 of 51 (423 Views)

★★ Guide

ill add your suggestion later.

Message 29 of 51 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What we really need is some Metallica.  No, not the newer stuff.  The older stuff.  Like Enter Sandman, Blackened, and Welcome Home (Sanitarium).

Well, that and an enema.

Message 30 of 51 (406 Views)