Re: Multiplayer collisions are ruining the online experience

by SkavenSlaveSpear

Original Post

Multiplayer collisions are ruining the online experience

★★ Novice
Multiplayer needs to have the option to vote for no collisions on maps like the crew has done in their last game, or they need to rid the online from collisions period. I am speaking on behalf of myself and many others when I say we are sick of being attacked my players online within the first few seconds of the race. It makes it annoying when you are wrecked by players multiple times every race. Something needs to be fixed...
Message 1 of 4 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I wrote one topic about the same also few days ago with no respond. I hope someone is atleast reading all this....
This collision thing iďs ruining this game totally and no skill is needed. only luck.🙂

Game with such a good potencial totally ruined because of
1.) No online free roam
2.) Matchmaking is broken (299 vs 299 and 399 vs 399 easy as that)
3.) collision in MP ( could be fine if players was not re****ed kids mostly )
4.) performance upgrade ( i used nearly 2000 tokens for one car and still is not 100%)
5.) drift and drag in MP ( drift is coming i think but im not sure if its only sbout drifting. Will see)

Bugs and other things well, whatever! I could live with that, i rather dont want to see any cars or anything just this major things to be fixed and everything should be fine. And after that they should think about new cars or i dont know what else.
Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

they should get their priorities straight, if they keep adding more stuff to this broken game, it'll die out soon

Message 3 of 4 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had similar experiences. Level 399 GT-R, went into multi-player and was lumped in a race with 3 Regeras, none of which had a driver at the wheel, and instead were being driven by crash test dummies.... I rage quit after being slammed into the barrier/tree/wall for the umpteenth time. Definitely wasn't my personal definition of fun, put it that way. I'm not the best driver by any stretch of the imagination, but if every race I enter is just going to be a crash-fest, then thanks but no thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)