FREEROAM

by FMRN22

Original Post

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★ Guide

Did the 2015 NFS come with free roam when it was released? I didn't purchase it till it was out well over a year for stupid cheap... wish I would've waited on this one. I felt I missed out getting it so late when I read online how people would have "meets" and stuff and I thought that would've been pretty fun. Seriously free roam was the MAIN selling point for me and we get dealt this pathetic excuse for multiplayer and then a month and no response from the company on their own forums. Like how does this even happen?

Message 281 of 377 (1,598 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★★★ Newbie

well that does it for me i was looking forward to this game  as a xmas pressy thank u all for the heads up there wont be multi player on this game well i have just saved my self alot of money better look for a different game for xmas

Message 282 of 377 (1,504 Views)

Online freeroam

★★ Novice
It’ll be great if you could update the game with a playable freeroam, i’m Extremely disappointed when it came down to sharing my cars with my friends... it’s just not fun... this needs changing or the game will be getting deleted off my console... waste of time an money as far as I’m concerned... all because of a awful multiplayer, wouldn’t suggest this to anyone until it’s sorted.
Message 283 of 377 (1,339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is one of the only casual games that I can enjoy on the couch with the girlfriend. It's fun, flashy, not too serious, customization, beautiful environments. But I find the replay ability will be very limited once we beat the game, she doesn't like competitive multiplayer too much and it would be great to casually roam this world together. I'm pretty sad this isn't an option as it is in so many previous Need for Speed games.

I'm also pretty shocked that this freeroam thread is the most popular in the Payback forums and Ghost games hasn't said a word. That rubs me the wrong way. I also find it pretty rude to not give so many curious, frustrated fans and potential customers a simple answer....whatever it may be. A yes, no or maybe with a bit of elaboration would at least put this thread to rest and allow us to move on or wait in excitement!

Until then, I'll still look forward to the possibility of freeroam in an update. I really do love the feel of this game.

Message 284 of 377 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

As big of an issue this is and as many people behind the addition of online freeroam, logically speaking there's no way in the world they wouldn't add it, I know we haven't got answers but my gut tells me that EA and Ghost wouldn't blatantly just ignore hundreds, if not, thousands or even tens- and hundreds-of-thousands of fans wanting such an important thing, I will still maintain hope that out of everything this will surely be done to improve an already great game. And if you are going to boycott the game because of no online freeroam go right ahead, it makes no difference to anyone other than you getting to miss out on what's already here, a great, story driven, incredibly fun NFS title.  

Message 285 of 377 (1,340 Views)

FREEROAM

★★★ Novice
This game has the bare bones to be one of the if not the most iconic racing game but it lack one key factor that is know for bring people together on a game and that is a Freeroam setting somewhere with friends wether online or private game lobby’s it would really make a big impact for this to show up in this particular open world map. From FMRN22

Xbox one gamer tag FMRN2
Javaughn brown
Email: [edit: email address removed]
Message 286 of 377 (1,202 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback: you need to add online freeroam.

★★★ Novice
It’s a really good game and there is a smidge of multiplayer Freeroam in it but it’s connected with the racing aspect.
Message 287 of 377 (1,157 Views)

Re: Can´t believe what EA just did

★★★★★ Newbie

I want to refund it because I didn't pay for that. I payed for an opened world game/ free roaming gaming and I don't have it. I AM LOOKING TOWARDS THE REFUNDING OF THIS GAME IF CHANGES ARE NOT GOING TO BE MADE. IT IS REALLY, REALLY

DISAPPOINTING!

Message 288 of 377 (1,029 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam EA REFUSES TO RESPOND

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Removed unkind post - CM]

Message 289 of 377 (970 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam EA REFUSES TO RESPOND

★ Guide
I like the game to it just doesn't contain all the things they promised when they sold it.
Message 290 of 377 (1,483 Views)