Re: Can´t believe what EA just did

by MaxiX-FiGhosT

Original Post

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★★★ Newbie

One of the main reasons I bought this game was for the free roam multiplayer, I hope they add soon.

Message 251 of 377 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just more proof that PlayStation false advertises to get people to buy games and then not offer refunds, They seem to be doing this more and more. 

Message 252 of 377 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Novice
4gb patch n no frikin Free roam Add?. Let us have Multi free roam or we off to another racing sim. Is dis sime kinda joke or wat?
Message 253 of 377 (1,042 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Am I the only one who thinks that Ghost Games is the next studio after Visceral is closed.

The Support from EA and Ghost Games on this Game is nearly 0%.

At the first Week my optimism was good, but now i think that EA and Ghost don't give a f*** about us players and the people who made this company big.

Cheers.

Message 254 of 377 (1,000 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@pascal_w_94 wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that Ghost Games is the next studio after Visceral is closed.

The Support from EA and Ghost Games on this Game is nearly 0%.

At the first Week my optimism was good, but now i think that EA and Ghost don't give a f*** about us players and the people who made this company big.

Cheers.

Totally agree.

Message 255 of 377 (979 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★★ Apprentice
Still not even a simple reply from either EA or Ghost. I honestly think EA purposely let this happen so they can absorb Ghost completely, like mass effects studio and a few others recently. EA stock is up 42% this year and their BLATANT greed with loot boxes is clear. They DO NOT care about the gaming community, THEY DO CARE ABOUT THE COLOR GREEN $$$.
Message 256 of 377 (907 Views)

Multiplayer Free-Roam EA REFUSES TO RESPOND

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

So there are several threads asking EA about the addition of multiplayer free roam with ZERO response from the EA staff....

I now refuse to buy anything EA, no Madden 18, no battlefront 2 , unfortunately I can't return NFS payback.
The BLATANT disregard for your fan base and the BLATANT greed you are showing from "loot boxes" "speed cards "Madden cards" is a slap in our faces. Every single game you make is a pay extra or grind thousands of hours to progress. It's sad how far disconnected EA has become from the gaming community.
You've destroyed several of my favorite franchises as of late.... and NFS payback with NO multiplayer free roam was the last straw.
Goodbye EA. [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 257 of 377 (877 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam EA REFUSES TO RESPOND

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

^What a load of *, you don't have to grind for hours to progress in payback, I made 2million yesterday just by replaying drifting the block. The payouts are now larger, as are the bets as you progress. 

The 'loot crates' in payback are pretty much useless, they are strictly for visual customization as bank and rep can be easily earned.

'Madden cards' do not NEED to be bought, it' is to my knowledge that FIFA and MADDEN are relatively similar in that respect, you can play the game and have just as much fun without getting out your wallet.

Payback is getting a lot more negative feedback than it actually diserves, if the ONLY reason you wanted payback was the online free-roam, what the problem? Pretty much everything else is there, and for the things that aren't, they may come later on in updates.

Sitting here behind your screens typing out your deepest desires for a game every day isn't going to help the developpers speed up any potential additional features to the game, nor will it give them any more authority to talk about said features.

Give it a rest and wait for news, if you don't get any, come back in a week.

Please note : firstly, EA probably do care more about cash, but they are a COMPANY, money is litteraly the ONLY thing that keeps them going and developpers employed, secondly, video game prices since 1990 have barely changed , if they can make money of extra purchases so be it. unless it renders a game COMPLETELY unplayable *cough cough* GTA V online *cough cough* then there is no reason to moan.

It's not like you have to purchase the Mazda Rx-7 in payback with your own money, it will come for free when added (this is to say that the loot crate systems don't always make a game bad)

Kbye

Message 258 of 377 (832 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Another EA employee prospect ^^^
Message 259 of 377 (792 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
NFS WAS A GRIND BEFORE THEY UPDATED IT AFTER THE BACKLASH OF THEIR LOOT BOXES AND HEAVY PAY TO WIN SCENARIO. DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE DEFENDING EA AND GHOST.
Message 260 of 377 (1,187 Views)