Re: ATTENTION Ghost Games

by lexhasarrived

Original Post

why is there no Multiplayer free roam, in NFS Payback?!?!?

★★ Newbie

pleas make a Free roam in NFS Payback !!!

it is half the fun than in NFS 2015.......

pleas organize it!!!!

Message 101 of 377 (1,899 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Free-Roam

★★★★ Novice

I dont understand this way of thinking...The new trend in games theese days are long term games, this clearly is not! 

I feel online freeroam is a must, most of my friends have already left the game behind after completing the story.

And why didn`t they comunicate out that there were cars missing from the official carlist? (they are coming back...no ETA)

Also would be nice to have a leaderboard for the events and activities that shows the best score, rather than the guy right above you.

And for the online part, had there been one..(not counting speedlist) they should have gone in the direction of GTA online freeroam, and given the story from singelplayer they could actually made some Heist missions for online as well (working for Marcus Weir "the gambler ") But thats not something i expected just a thought.

Online freeroam tho, that I would never have guessed.

I have no attension of giving up this game but, EA and Ghost please make a stand and communicate what the plan is? if not when, then atleast what is coming in regards of online

keep up the work, we all fumbles at the finish-line from time to time

Message 102 of 377 (2,043 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Removing real free roam like in NFS 2015 was a total douche move. It's a huge step backward for the franchise, just to same some hosting bucks. And you wonder why Forza Horizon outsells.

Message 103 of 377 (2,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Lanna Thanks for editing my post, I did get abit overwhelmed with anger and didnt notice that I could have used other words :3 Anyway Im glad to see that somebody actually sees this topic and I hope you, Lanna, pass it on to your colleagues at work! We want information, an announcment!! Something! Stop ignoring us and just let us know whats going on...

Message 104 of 377 (1,973 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

EA promised us a good game, well advertised game presented in colors and I bought the game on pre-order I sorry, the game after the passage becomes boring, uninteresting and physics of cars drifting is just terrible. I'm not happy with this game, I thought it would be better, but this series of games Need For Speed Payback failed attempt

Message 105 of 377 (2,235 Views)

★★ Novice
Amen....... this is the heart of online gaming and need for speed community... I'm not that I can only speedlist and not free roam... I would love to challenge my friend in free roaming and circuit, drag, drift, and racing.... REAL TALK
Message 106 of 377 (2,226 Views)

Multiplayer freeroam?

★★ Novice
Ghost games, EA sports ..... where is the free roam multiplayer? I was expecting to join my friends in FREEROAMING... speed list is cool somewhat but a total disappointment... PLEASE PATCH ASAP. Free roaming with friends implimenting HOT PURSUITS. RACING. DRAG. DRIFT. CIRCUIT. AND JUST EXPLORING in free roam Multiplayer... This game is already AWESOME... Make NFS the ULTIMATE single and ONLINE MULTIPLAYER experience to date......

THANKS
Message 107 of 377 (1,781 Views)

Betreff: why is there no Multiplayer free roam, in NFS Payback?!?!?

Hey @jetforce_manu

Move your post from the german forum in this one

Have patience I'm sure you'll get help soon

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 108 of 377 (1,869 Views)

Re: ATTENTION Ghost Games

★★★ Novice
I bought 3 copies two for my bros and one for me sadly they are digital. If they don’t fix this huge issue soon i won’t be touching another NFS game.. this is BS I’ve been playing since the underground days and this is by far the hugest disappointment to date i waited for this release was so hyped on it. The points you are making are right on point with how i too feel about this game.. without multiplayer free roam in place and the lack of customization and how we can’t even add certain elements to our cars such * Stretch tires, those were in 2015 no longer avail in payback, the game just feels like it’s lacking many customization options that i won’t list Here.. all i will say is I agree with u 110% it would even be nice if they would bring back Hot Pursuit style racing where players can be cops or racers they’ve had plenty of time to fine tune and enhance the game but instead to me and my brothers it feels like they’ve just degraded the title..I hope they add this multiplayer free roam in soon.. very soon it would be a damn shame to not take advantage of such a massive map.. and include activities too like drift competitions , car meets, drag racing, car shows, think outside the box Ghost! You guys are developers so give us the people who buy your games what we want...
If this doesn’t get better and we don’t see MP free roam ASAP me and my bros will be jumping over to forza horizon.. and for the love of gaming fix your MP servers please and do something about the Tiers these are not even close to similar performance levels and it’s either we wipe other racers or we’re out powered here’s hoping that Ghost pulls it together or a lot of us who spent money on this title will
Be gone!
Message 109 of 377 (2,187 Views)

★★★★ Novice
THIS NFS IS THE BEST EVER MADE. FH3 N CREW ETC ARE A PILE OF * IN COMPARISON TO MIGHT NFS PAYBACKM EVERYTHING IS PERFECT EXCEPT NO FREE ROAM MULTIPLAYER. GHOST PLZ GIVE PATCH N I PROMISE ILL PLAY THIS GAME EVERY DAY FOR HOURS ALL YEAR. THIS HAS MOST PRETTY GRAPHICS. MOST REALISTIC SOUNDS. BEST SOUNDTRACK. BEST MAP VARIATIONS. BOMB DRIFTING. BEST DRAG. BEST RUNNER THRILL. BEST RACERS PACE. BEST KONIGZEG AGERAM BEST STORY. I WANT TO SHOT THOSE CRITIQUES FOR FKIN 6 RATINGS. THEY ARE PROBABLY THE FKIN TRYHARDS WHO ARE NOOBS IN EVERY GAMES N SUCK AT DRIFTING FOR SURE. I RATE THIS GAME 15000 OUTA 10. PLZ GIVE FREEROAM MULTIPLAYER. I BEG U. N DASH CAM TOO PLZ. I LOVE U GHOST GAMES N DICE FROSTBITE ENGINE. PLZ PLZ READ THIS. N THANKS FOR THIS AWESOME GAME N DONT GET DISHEART FROM RATINGS. HATERS GONE HATE. N I LL BRING ALOTA FRIENDS TO THIS GAME IF U PROVIDE FREE ROAM MULTIPLAYER.
Message 110 of 377 (2,184 Views)