Re: MultiPlayer No Respect

by SkavenSlaveSpear

Original Post

MultiPlayer No Respect

★★★★ Novice
People be driving like they get points to hit you. Wheres the sportsmanship? Where's the "Please adhere to the t&c's and respect your fellow gamer"? NFS is promoting bad driving in every sense of the word. Are we going to get some "Ghost Mode" in order for this bullying to stop?
And if theres anyone who knows how the grid position works, please explain as im ALWAYS one of the last two cars.
Message 1 of 11 (1,507 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Its not EAs fault that people do that. 

Message 2 of 11 (1,490 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA can do something about it.
Message 3 of 11 (1,485 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

welcome to online gaming. wish there were any penalties for hitting others
and the thing when im behind my mate, on my screen we're not touching on his screen I'm already crashing him...what?

Message 4 of 11 (1,472 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah, and it doesn't help that the roads are super narrow
Message 5 of 11 (1,437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Whatcha mean you don’t get bonus points for taking out other racers? Coulda swore you did with the way people constantly slam into you she. Your blowing past them. I frankly refuse to do ranked match’s because of this nasty little thing...they need to implement ghosting. It makes it down right frustrating to be running beside someone and they swerve into screwing up that nice clean line.

Message 6 of 11 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Novice

AGREED. People on multiplayer play like its a Burnout or Takedown title. Ranked races are a complete waste of time for this reason. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,365 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Players are not only to blame for this, it is also poor net code and connectivity issues within the game causing it to lag which results in collisions where it may seem no contact has been made.
Message 8 of 11 (1,346 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You clearly have not done any race on Paybacks MP? Lag and such cant be blamed on any Dev, but deliberate foul play, THATS what im talking about.
Message 9 of 11 (1,329 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Its both driver error and connection issues. Ive been on with friends that said I wrecked em but there was @ least a car length between us on my screen. Ill also see I'm on the right, they crash me from the left but they say they were on the right and I crashed them from the left on their screen. I avoid it by driving patiently and capitalizing on others mistakes instead of being wiped out
Message 10 of 11 (1,294 Views)