Missed an abandoned car

by KentuckySpeeder

Original Post

Re: Missed an abandoned car

★★★★ Guide

@master2g

I beg to differ. I really love my FVPD Crown Victoria, but you are right, the performance cap is completely unnecessary and ruins it when trying to pursue racers online. I've already been in contact with the support team about the performance cap, plus cop cars in general, and am still awaiting a response.

To the user complaining about the handling, you might just need to practice because it has a unique handling model! I found that careful use of a combination of the handbrake and regular brakes helps to break the grip and helps tackle even difficult corners. Even without being able to fully upgrade to level 399, it still possesses a uniquely high top speed and strange stats. As for whether there will be another rotation, it looks unlikely with the only abandoned car left on the released list being a "Shark Attack" Land Rover Defender 110, but it would be easily fixed by releasing unique cars to the dealerships for those who want them, or allowing further rotations with new abandoned cars (eg. FVPD Charger SRT) to revitalise the game before everyone completely gives up on it. I am also happy to discuss NFS 2019 and the potential of cop cars within the upcoming title for Need For Speed's 25th anniversary. I will attach my set of cards for the Crown Victoria if that helps at all. I hope this will help anyone looking for answers about the Crown Vic!

Message 21 of 30 (1,584 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me either. I don't understand the big deal. The crown vic and then being COPS but whatever. Try to add the old classics, like the AU Touring cars. Man those are freaking great. Fast pure muscle. That and of course the GT Cars. That's a given I think...

Message 22 of 30 (1,553 Views)

★★★ Pro
Because some of us love beeing a cop DUH, since that has been a part of NFS since 94 ish. I dont like if the game forces metoo play as a racer, if i want too play as a cop.
Message 23 of 30 (1,515 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have cancer and im dying and i just want the crown Victoria police car please i missed it?

Message 24 of 30 (1,134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have cancer and im dying and i just want the crown Victoria police car before i dye please anyone please Frown

Message 25 of 30 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have cancer and im dying and i just want the crown Victoria police car before i dye please anyone please 

Message 26 of 30 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i hope it comes back on june 26th 2021

Message 27 of 30 (1,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi i missed the crown Victoria police car can yall spawn it back in Please

Message 28 of 30 (1,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@DieselGang_07

I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this but...

It's simply not coming back. EA pulled the support for Payback a while ago now, since they were working on Heat at the time, and now they're working on the next installment for 2022 as well as maintaining Hot Pursuit Remastered.

Even if they did want to add it back in with another Abandoned Car rotation cycle, the developer (GHOST Games) has been replaced and reshuffled into a new studio (Criterion Games) so it just isn't going to happen I'm afraid...

If it makes up for it, I've got a few snapshots of my FVPD Crown Vic I'll add here. Not my best ones, but I hope they are some consolation. Sorry...

Message 29 of 30 (1,013 Views)

★★ Novice

I have missed them all I think I  am on chapter 4 I almost have the last cars but can't find any abandoned cars if there is any 

Message 30 of 30 (964 Views)