Mazda RX-7

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Mazda RX-7

Community Manager (retired)

One of the most talked about cars since Need for Speed: Payback launched - the RX-7 IS BACK!

If you missed out back in December don't miss out again. Follow the river and find it while enjoying the view of the two bridges.

RX7.PNG

For those that picked it up back in December how is your car looking?

If anyone is about to go and pick it up let us see how you choose to customize!

Message 1 of 9 (2,650 Views)

Re: Mazda RX-7

★★ Pro
Thanks for bringing it back, I accidently sold my original RX-7 so I got it back Standard smile
Message 2 of 9 (2,636 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lol, you can go to the dealers and buy it though. I wish it had the Veilside parts and the open-flat headlights, removing the regular open-up set.

Message 3 of 9 (2,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks for the info were to find it 

Message 4 of 9 (2,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
@P_PS00 only if you found it the first time.
Message 5 of 9 (2,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Please, add Rocket Boss kit for RX-7

Message 6 of 9 (2,408 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You guys really need to add the Veliside kit from Tokyo Drift please for the Rx. Also, add the Japanese and European only Type R Accord.
Message 7 of 9 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just bought this game and had a notification that there was a car to search for in the game and that I had 87 hours to do so as of yesterday evening. When I started playing the game today there is no notification re the car and when I go to the location of the 1st free car, the RX7, as I've discovered via YouTube its not there! Is there some way, as someone new to this game, to obtain these abandoned cars that others seem to be in possession of? Thanks Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (1,613 Views)

★ Guide

a "new" abandoned car is released every Tuesday on a repeating rotation. If you didn't get one of them for whatever reason just hang on a few weeks and it'll show up again LOL. This might help you out a bit LOL
https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Need_for_Speed:_Payback/Abandoned_Cars

Message 9 of 9 (1,600 Views)