Re: March update is coming!

by master2g

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
that's f$#%ed up... damn EA always do a half job... instead listen to our advices and suggestions they do what they wont.
Message 31 of 54 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are the DLC cars free with the deluxe edition? bc currently it's saying I'm going to have to pay for them and I didn't pay $90 or whatever so I could pay for singular cars too. 

Message 32 of 54 (1,169 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Don't know why it is not included free. The Q60s and Countryman came with the SpeedCross expansion/Deluxe edition free. But this is totally not, is this EA? Ghost released every update in NFS Reboot (2015) with no extra charge.
Message 33 of 54 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Add more paint space add more paint space add more paint space add more paint space add more paid space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 34 of 54 (1,114 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The update is all good and all.........but still no wheels offset settings? come on man......  :'(

Message 35 of 54 (1,062 Views)

★★ Pro

@fr3kila

Now that is something i agree with. I am dying for the same thing and have been posting all over my opinion on it. There is so much cool customization in this game and it gets tarnished every single time i go and try and set the rim width and cant, or the front tires are way to wide and I cant fix it , or i cant adjust the body rake  , look at how low the back of the VW Beetle sits ! . Rims sizes are to small at max for many cars and so on. So yes, i agree with you.

Message 36 of 54 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Its really stupid you have to buy them. FrownFrownFrownFrown       (the cars)

BECAUSE I HAVE DELUXE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 37 of 54 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Guide

@master2g: Ditto on the strange rake some vehicles have. I chose the drag build for my C-10 chassis, and I love the truck but disappointed that it's squatty in the back. Why can't we tweak that? Makes no sense.

Message 38 of 54 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have Deluxe edition, and I really have to pay 4 USD just so I can have a Firebird? Wow this is just like BattleFront 2, no wonder this game is dying, EA’s killing Need for Speed, stop being greedy and just listen to the players, Horrible business tactics EA, I’ve taken college business and Economics with Financial Literacy, I know how a business is run, I used to run my dads with him, so how can a major corporation not see that they’re not making good choices, listen to the consumers, please tell me it’s a big and eventually Deluxe Edition owners get the cars for free
Message 39 of 54 (1,004 Views)

★ Guide

There are a few rumors who say NFS franchise will die soon. :eahigh_file:

Message 40 of 54 (967 Views)