Major Bugs, Obvoisly game wasn't tested (xb1)

by BloodFlow82

Original Post

Major Bugs, Obvoisly game wasn't tested (xb1)

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug 1) Traffic will be frozen at times and you can drive right through them, other times they will be frozen until you get close to them then they speed forward. 2) Drag racing light tree doesnt work, and after the first race the hud doesnt show up until 1sec before you start, so you have no time to get revved in the green 3) get rid of the card and add car parts!! this is stupid!! only being able to upgrade based on the cards the store has in stock, most of which are low level.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Bloodflow82
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/20/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game and test it before you ship it out and charge all of us to tell you problems that should not have made it this far. i had very little faith in NFS franchise, but i hoped that this could have been the game to turn things around. also go play Forza Horizon 3 and take lots of notes!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? traffic glitching causes you to mess up when racing because you dont know if the car stopped is one you can drive though or not. and drag racing is pretty pathetic when you cant even get a good start.
What do you expect to see? FIX YOUR F'ING GAME THAT PEOPLE SPENT HARD EARNED MONEY ON!!!
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

TEST TEST TEST TEST Your game before releasing it you morons!!

Message 1 of 3 (389 Views)

Re: Major Bugs, Obvoisly game wasn't tested (xb1)

★★★ Newbie
Bugs are very bad. Like he said, cars are stopped, random spawn, ect. Even in one the cut scenes when i was delivering packages a car spawned right on top of me. And when i dropped navaro off and it does that close ip on the wheel the rim amd tire are shaking and jumping. This game is giving a bad name to the frostbite engine. I have forza 7, forza horizon 3, and battlefield1 and never seen anything so bad. Yes battlefield has a few glitches but i come to expect that on a server with 64 live players. But this is a game thats just me. I feel as the more i progress the worse it gets. It seems as if this wasnt even given to testers to check for bugs. I too thought this would be the comeback for the nfs franchise. Seriously disappointed aboit purchasing this game. Im at the point i want a refund on my money.
Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

Re: Major Bugs, Obvoisly game wasn't tested (xb1)

★ Novice

Why is the nos also coming out of both sides of the Regera? It has only 1 exhaust exit from the CENTER! You guys really have no idea what you're doing. Please assign BlackBox back to the NFS games. We may never get Underground 3 but atleast BlackBox got Carbon, the original Most Wanted and Undercover right! Ghost and Criteria can't get anything right!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)