Re: Logitech G29 not working on PC !

by Costanzaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Logitech G29 not working on PC !

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My Logitech G29 ist not working or even recognized by NFS Payback (ON PC!) in other games like Project Cars 1 + 2 or Assetto Corsa its working just fine.

Drivers are all updated , reinstall did nothing. Whats wrong?..

Message 1 of 20 (140,781 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I hade problems to recognise the G27 in game. I deleted the files witch I added to be able to use the wheels with the xbox360 controller. Now it works just fine here, and WITH FFB! I just wish i clould some how change the controller mapping to change the buttons at the wheel. Any tip someone, pls?

View in thread

Message 8 of 20 (147,481 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I got the same issue, but with a Logitech G920 - all other games (F1 2017, Dirt Rally, Project Cars, Need For Speed 2016, etc.) work perfectly with it.

Are you going to fix this issue soon, guys? I'm on Windows 10, using a HP Omen 17 Laptop (the 2017 redesign version!)

Thanks.

Message 2 of 20 (140,633 Views)

Community Manager

@GoldenGenkidama

If found this info on G29 PC compatibility:

PC: Set the mode switch to PS4
NOTE: You must install Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) 8.70 or later on the PC for full functionality. Once you’ve installed LGS, all buttons and accessories will function in the games that support them.

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g29-driving-force/faq#link_Set-the-G29-racing-wheel-for-Pl...

Let us know if that lets you play, thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 20 (140,615 Views)

★★★ Novice

I own a G920, designed for PC and Xbox One - it has ALREADY got the latest drivers, and the peripheral is recognized by Windows. The issue is *clearly* with the game. Is anybody working on this at all?

Message 4 of 20 (140,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also Logitech G27 with new drivers not working in game. On all other games working great. Where is the problem? I tried everything but payback wont recognize g27.

Message 5 of 20 (140,597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sorry, but I tried this solution already. It changed nothing! in all other racing games the G29 is working perfect...so i think it is NFS Payback who got a problem with my G29..

Message 6 of 20 (140,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry

Have the same issue as OP, my LGS is on the latest version (8.81.15) and it still doesn't work, but it works for NFS 2015.
Message 7 of 20 (140,530 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I hade problems to recognise the G27 in game. I deleted the files witch I added to be able to use the wheels with the xbox360 controller. Now it works just fine here, and WITH FFB! I just wish i clould some how change the controller mapping to change the buttons at the wheel. Any tip someone, pls?

Message 8 of 20 (147,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the update i have not been able to use my G920

And it says i should be able to

So then exsplain how ???

Message 9 of 20 (140,506 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, there is no solution for my problem EA?..

Message 10 of 20 (140,178 Views)