Re: Let’s make PAYBACK GOAT

by dog8myscreenie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Let’s make PAYBACK GOAT

★★ Novice
Hello all i want to share my idea with drivers because i play NFS from 10-15 years and in my driving experience the only thing which is missing in the game in my opinion is that no inner vision camera includes which is a bit disappointing, and expected the new game to have it and want to help you avoid this and when someone take the game to say this is THE GAME.there is no better because they are trying to replicate and make the game better than NFS but there is no such simple games that have a camera for indoor and VR view, but if you do those two things you will be invincible. The dream of every player is to drive and see as if he is in the car. this is from my point of view, but let's ask all players, in my opinion, this would be the best upgrade for NFS!
Greetings from Bulgaria Aleks Zdravov
Message 1 of 7 (446 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
that's the difference between a sim and an arcade racer. There's no "in car" camera view because the additional rendering for each individual car would be very time consuming, not to mention cause a lot more licensing issues. Not only would they need a license for the exterior of the car, they'd need additional licenses for the interior too. They'd also need ALL of the manufacturers to agree to it, otherwise some cars would be able to have a cockpit view and some cars wouldn't, depending on which ones granted a licence.

All of this would add a LOT of development time, and additional cost, so would probably need a whole new VR edition of the game to incorporate it, which couldn't be free considering the amount of time, effort and additional money to pay for licenses that would be required to add this feature. It would be a huge gamble on the part of EA, as they may not even manage to recover the additional costs they would need to spend.

Nice idea, but due to the real-world implications, I doubt that a cockpit camera will be coming any time soon.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (573 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
And a lot of ppls will try the game just because have inner vision camera and this will be insane for all i hope someone who can change smthing to see this ..
Message 2 of 7 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
that's the difference between a sim and an arcade racer. There's no "in car" camera view because the additional rendering for each individual car would be very time consuming, not to mention cause a lot more licensing issues. Not only would they need a license for the exterior of the car, they'd need additional licenses for the interior too. They'd also need ALL of the manufacturers to agree to it, otherwise some cars would be able to have a cockpit view and some cars wouldn't, depending on which ones granted a licence.

All of this would add a LOT of development time, and additional cost, so would probably need a whole new VR edition of the game to incorporate it, which couldn't be free considering the amount of time, effort and additional money to pay for licenses that would be required to add this feature. It would be a huge gamble on the part of EA, as they may not even manage to recover the additional costs they would need to spend.

Nice idea, but due to the real-world implications, I doubt that a cockpit camera will be coming any time soon.
Message 3 of 7 (574 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah u can be right but the game is from 1994 i think for these 23-4 years EA would made one camera for players like me because when i drift i want to watch my steering wheel and this would be only option if someone dont like it play with other camera but my idea is to include it only because i pay 200 BGN for this game and i pay more than this for other NFS and i think if they have licenses to copy the marks of the cars why not to copy the interior ?
Message 4 of 7 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Uhm, The Crew has first person view in its MMO arcade racer. Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (383 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks a lot if someone can change the game because in my opinion for drift player like me it would be better to play in the car because when im drifting i dont see a lot in front of car and i think it can be nicer if we see inside and if it have VR and steering wheel
Whith pedals it would be like a real
Car and the game would be GOAT because it has the best graphics and cars performance and all just this
Greetings i will be so happy if i drive from inside soon and just because i donate a lot and the game isnt cheap and its not only this game i think for these money we must to receive one view
Message 6 of 7 (350 Views)

★★ Novice
For these money this must be better i want to play Need For Speed no The Crew i want to make drifts in NFS and see inner go u to play The Crew
Message 7 of 7 (346 Views)