Language Change in NFS Payback

by Blabam11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Language Change in NFS Payback

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hi, my problem is with the fact that the only avaible language to choose from in advanced launched options of NFS Payback is Polish. Yes I am polish, I bought the game in Poland back in july, but I simply can't stand the Polish voice acting and characters dont have their original accents. I am aware of the fact that polish keys would be resold abroad and thats why they are restricted to polish language, but i read on origin support site, that contacting support will allow me to change the language. I did, chat support didnt help and told me to go here.
Is there any way I can get the original English version without doing something illegal?
Message 1 of 11 (36,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Language Change in NFS Payback

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Guys, did you buy the game on Origin or via some 3rd party site? It looks that you have CIS/Russian version of the game that only has CIS languages.

For example, I got the following languages. But if you do not have these choices, I doubt you will ever have them.

languages.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (45,711 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Same here with russian voice acting. I have no problem with the russian writing. But the voice acting is just terrible.
Message 2 of 11 (35,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem how do we switch it to english???? Anybody? Common!
Message 3 of 11 (35,798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Guys, did you buy the game on Origin or via some 3rd party site? It looks that you have CIS/Russian version of the game that only has CIS languages.

For example, I got the following languages. But if you do not have these choices, I doubt you will ever have them.

languages.png

Message 4 of 11 (45,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for that screenshot! Dryminator! its my first time using origin i thought i was doomed to play the game in spanish! Thank you bro!

Message 5 of 11 (35,761 Views)

★★ Novice
I bought in in Poland.
There is no such selection, only polish onn that list.
Message 6 of 11 (35,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought NFS on DVD in the UK. I've created my account in the UK. Now I'm back in PL and cannot, for the love of God, change the language to English. I get default Polish. This is horrible!

Message 7 of 11 (34,589 Views)

★ Novice

Same here with russian...I'm russian and obviously got russian game, I want to play the original one. Is there still any solution?

Message 8 of 11 (33,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah this is ridiculous... Why can't you just make the game have all the languages doesn't matter where you live. Utterly * EA
Message 9 of 11 (33,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ı cant change my language only ru ı cant change ols help

Message 10 of 11 (23,883 Views)