Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: LAMBORGHINI SESTO ELEMENTO

by Unicomessina

Original Post

LAMBORGHINI SESTO ELEMENTO

★★ Guide

I am not much of a supercar  supporter for NFS but if we are talking about them,there is one that i want - the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (2011)

Message 1 of 7 (545 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Italian horses

even some Ferrari would not be bad at all?

Message 2 of 7 (526 Views)

★ Guide

in terms of Lamborghinis, i really like the 1972 Espada 

Message 3 of 7 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The best Lamborghini ever, IMO, is the Aventador but Forza Horizon 3 has the Centenario, which is stylish as hell (though a bit over-engineered, which is why I prefer the Aventador).

I also liked the J version from NFS Most Wanted 2012's Ultimate Speed pack but not everyone got to play with that.

The worst looking Lamborghini goes to the Veneno. Gosh what a mish-mash of ugly body kits and terrible paint.

Message 4 of 7 (419 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Now i think you are way too disrespectfull here boy, Supercars have been a part of NFS since the start of the NFS series in the 90s. That made NFS famous that you could race with Ferraris and Lamborginis Porsche etc etc, i dint get what is soo cool with japanese every day cars that you normally see in the traffic. Dont get me wrong i have allways loved the Fast and Furious series, but i prefer too race in expensive exsotics since that i would never get the chance in real life because they are so expensive. Cars like SUpra and Civic etc is much esier too buy in real life, thats why i hink that its boring with tuned every day cars.

Message 5 of 7 (397 Views)

★★★ Guide

My favorite lambo would have to the gallardo

Message 6 of 7 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Luka0101998 

You know it, man.....N.F.S. needs to add this car in Payback!

I really liked that car in N.F.S. World game too....fantastic A class car in that game.

They had classes in N.F.S. world  E, D, C, B, A and the famous S Class.

I would be all over this Lambo Sesto like a cheap suit!  lol 

Rock on man!

Message 7 of 7 (347 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help