I've had it with Hazard Company

by fedairkid

Original Post

I've had it with Hazard Company

★★ Novice

The hazard company Questline is honestly some of the worst game design I have ever experienced in a racing game.

Let me tell you why: The tracks are immensely difficult, tight with many sharp corners and cliffs to fall off off. Now, normally I like that, but there are two probelsm with it in this game:

1. The handling.

No matter how you tune your car, for some reason the handling system in this game is unpredictable af. Sometimes the car will immediatly cut to a 90 degree drift with barely any steering input, other times you can pullö on the handbrake and the car will still understeer to the point where you might as well not issue a command in the first place. Frustrating as hell.

2. 8 cars.

Those tight tracks could comfortably fit a maximum of 4 cars. 8 is way too much. All the time the AI crashes into you, pushes you off the edge, or shoves you intot he walls causing your car to spin out and reset. You as the player have zero control over that. Unnecessarily frustrating. I love this game but you need to work on that questline, it#s bordeline unplayable and pales even in comparison to fckign mobile racing games.

Message 1 of 12 (6,632 Views)

Re: I've had it with Hazard Company

★★ Guide

git gud 

Message 2 of 12 (6,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i play it on easy differculty and i cant do the race that you on about as it is very stupid how they have done the race and whet to A.I do to you and like you say they need to sort it out as its doing my head in that much that i am thinking about selling it even though i just got the game when it came out

Message 3 of 12 (6,556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"git gud"?
GIT GUD!?

Listen up here, I am good at Need for Speed, but these races are a load of bullls**t. They are as difficult as balancing a plate with a barbell on a stick while juggling russian axes.

Message 4 of 12 (6,492 Views)

★ Guide

Completed the game on hard, did have a few issues, had to do one or two races like 10 times.. but I got through it.

Message 5 of 12 (6,483 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Played on medium and haven't noticed such a big difficulty for it, had to retry it once because I drived out of the race but that's it.

Have you tried to play it on Medium, maybe something wrong in the "code" of easy difficulty for this race, who knows ? ^^"

Message 6 of 12 (6,456 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Medium difficulty, Honda Civic Type R ‘17, Porsche Panamera Turboooo for Hazard Company, dominated and smiled afterwards.

Porsche is a handful but Honda is a DELIGHT to drive, easyyyy. 

Oh, and DO NOT BUY A G WAGEN. Beyond cool, but so slow!

Message 7 of 12 (6,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not that hard, i think i had to restart like once cause i stupidly drifted of the cliff but other then that i had zero issues on hard and i was using a car that was 20 points lower then recommended. I don't think its a difficulty problem seems more like user error.

Message 8 of 12 (6,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have to agree, it is ridiculously hard. I've done all the stages in Easy with no problem, but reaching Newhaven I've count nearly 20 tries and still haven't managed to finish it.

Message 9 of 12 (6,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree it sounds more like a user problem. I'm a bad driver and I managed to beat that on medium. Apparently we don't get the option to start a new game after we beat the game or I'd go replay the whole thing on hard. Then I would see why people claim they can't beat it. That last race against Holtzman was a pain but probably because I'm a bad driver.

New Haven was hard but then I saw the trick to go opposite side of the blue arrows at the finish line then NOS IT . Then I beat it. Get the trees on your right side so you are on the left side of them with a clear path to NOS IT near the finish line. It should be at the last corner the spot i'm thinking of.

Message 10 of 12 (6,009 Views)