Re: I just learned that there's no free-roam pursuits...

by XGCSith

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

What ever , You cant accept the fact that there is no free roaming police , I like it. I dont want to crash into a cop and start a pursuit for 20 mins..

You can always not buy the game just because of it or get over it already.. Its not in the game period. Insted of moaning you can do something more helpfull and make contect with one of the devs and tell him good and strong Feedback so they will take it into consideration , Maybe even adding this in a future update. The community have a strong voice , Ghost are here to listen , Im sure they listen to us by now , They know that now most of the community do want free roaming cops.

I cant really show you that 80% of the community requested this + I never said that 80% of the community requested no free-roaming cops , But from what i can remember most of the people didnt like the police at all in NFS15.. So maybe Ghost just decided to get rid of them in Free-roam

Blackpanthaa , a big guy in the Need For Speed scene has said this ''Personally , Is it going to effect my experience on enjoyment with the game? Maybe a little bit.. But not enough to make me complain that much'' And i agree with him.

Message 11 of 24 (982 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kartov93 First, you dont need to be a * abut it. What is the point in cops? People did not like the cops in 2015 because they were dull. You can outrun them easily. People wanted cops like in MW 2005. Instead of deleting cops period, they should have improved on it. No point in putting emphasis on police and not have them in free roam. Be an * to someone else. You just do not like the fact people want cops in the game. 

Message 12 of 24 (978 Views)

★ Guide

Listen my dude , I am not being a * to anyone. And im not going to even try and argue with you. This is not the place , Ghost did not delete the cops. They are in the game , They are just not in free roam. Dont like it? Dont buy the game. Peace

Message 13 of 24 (966 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kartov93 Deleting the cops was taken out of context. You know what I meant. It is pointless to have them in the game period if the cops will only be available in certain events. There was no point in having them if they weren't in free roam. The whole point of cops is to be chased in free roam.

Message 14 of 24 (954 Views)

★★ Novice
If there is no police I ask for a refund directly !! Yes indeed in nfs2015 the police was really not well done but I even take care now after finishing the campaign of the games !! Here I hope that Ghost will see my comment !!
Message 15 of 24 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SolidSonicTH Really? oh man that sucks bro. Frown

Message 16 of 24 (934 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Sometimes i want to drive around without having to worry about cops and other times i want have fun with them and drive wherever. this should be an option in the menu. the bait crates don't off that since you have to drive to a destination.

Message 17 of 24 (905 Views)

★ Guide

Agree with you . Or bait crate should be open world , it would be good if any 1 wants pursuit he/she can trigger bait crate and loose the cops in open world  not like they mentioned " reach destination in time limit " ,then it'll be just like hot pursuit .I always prefer open world pursuit like in old games . If you do anything wrong like speeding or hit and run in front of cops pursuit will start . it's always pleasure to see cops cruising around city and chased by them anywhere ( Streets , highways , offroad ) .  And about accidentally hitting a cop then better watch your driving skills . There should be switch to toggle cops in open world .  

Message 18 of 24 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Really because i  can one shot a cop car and save you 20 mins

Message 19 of 24 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I heard a rumor that multi-player will have cops in free roam.  What's up with that?

Message 20 of 24 (827 Views)