I Pay a lot for same things ?

by Scroogee1914

Original Post

I Pay a lot for same things ?

★★ Novice
Hello EA i want to tell u that i buy the game for 150 euro with editions and all and i buy playseat and steering wheel thrustmaster and pedals and shifter and its cost 1000 euro so for these money i can buy one car.. I thing that u would make smthing buy actually not but its normal u only want to get money don’t care about anything so i want to ask u will u make Camera for Inner vision because when i play with steering wheel
I want to see inner i want to be more reallity i want to play game which isnt just update its like the games from 94 but only with graphichs and cars .. from
94 to now you dont make one camera for inner vision i pay more than 1500 euro for NFS and all is the same so make the change which idea i give to u so if u have licenses to maje cars why not to make a interior of a same car and just this will be option for thoose which don’t like it lets play in back i don’t care but for these money which i give for ur game i must receive one camera. Show that u aren’t just materialists u want to update the game too or u are idk we will see soon but atm that which i see is bad so just listen me
For these camera players will buy the game only to see new update with camera and the game would be GOAT really for these who say me go to play The Crew i can tell them that im not a mouse that is silent and agree with everything i pay 1500 euro do u know how much is it ?? I dont care for others for these money u MUST make one camera or u will start to loose clients only i don’t care i tell u what to do to avoid it but u only want MONEY
Greetings or already not
Aleks Zdravkov, Bulgaria
Message 1 of 4 (372 Views)

Re: I Pay a lot for same things ?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Just wow man. I dont know how to call you, so i will just use ur name Aleks.
Dear smart Aleks.Your topic is the most redicolous topic i have ever seen.
First of all, more reality in ARCADE game? Wow man.
No one care that you paid all this.It was only your desision! And your topic is totally about hey i paid so much and so this in not in game it should be because i paid 1500? Are you like for real?
It is your smart brain and not anyone from EA or i dont know who.
There is many simulator games btw so you can enjoy your good “investment”

Have a nice day.
Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★ Novice
Go play Simulator Games instead of Arcade Games. And learn to write properly.
Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

★ Guide
I kinda agree with you on cockpit view but man... you can't incriminate EA and Ghost for your decision on spending 1300+$ extra. The game does not come in an 1500$ package... you decided to make this price.
Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)