Re: Help E.A. Games For Future N.F.S. Game

by 10026436

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I think there should be lots of houses and some railway crossings in the setting of the game.

Message 21 of 23 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Let me know please how do you want to help EA Games for build future NFS games, because there is NO COMMUNICATION between players and EA Games!!! We have got a communication manager but he's still hide in background, he's doing only moderator works on our forums!

Latest patch/updrade happend over a month ago and we have no any informations about from the future of payback! May they still work and they do some fixes - may not! May they had left the game again maybe not...

Where is the communication manager now? Can you please answer the questions mr @EA_Barry???

Or you just stay in background and keep smiling on fools....

Message 22 of 23 (259 Views)

★★ Pro

@10026436

I was thinking the same kind of deal. The bridge that gets " blowed up" has a train on it and that would be cool to have a train moving around in map. Come to a crossing and have to stop. I get that it would be extra programing so it be icing on the cake if it was done in other games. I remember Parking down  by the petroleum plants in NFS 2015 and there was a train that shunted back and forth in one of the yards. Simple thing really but I thought it added a nice touch for immersion. Good suggestions  i like em.

My 2 cents.

Message 23 of 23 (240 Views)