Headlight/Taillight LED bulb colors & Other Cool Shtuff

by Malleus14

Original Post

Re: Headlight colors

★★★★ Novice

I'm glad you mentioned the "Dragon" Scirocco of NFS The Run. I thought it was just me who thought that car was COLD!

Defo doing a dragon wrap for the Golf Clubsport in Payback (gamertag N7stedford, Xbox One)

Message 11 of 16 (606 Views)

Re: Headlight bulb colors & Other Cool Shtuff

★★★★ Guide

I`m afraid that its not possible,for now.

But Ghost listens to our requests and use them in further titles.

Message 12 of 16 (605 Views)

Re: Headlight colors

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Message 13 of 16 (584 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Luka0101998 Bummeeeerrrrrrr!!!!!

Message 14 of 16 (578 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Am I the only one that misses the cinematic replays of your races in the old days. Imagine what that would look like with Nfs' new technology and graphics. Imagine if you had like slow motion camera effects as managed to pull off a perfect moment, like narrowly escaping a police Rhino, making the perfect drift or dodging traffic skillfully. Watching how your car drove but in a cinematic way like the way they programmed the trailers. I missed that feature from the old Need For Speeds and I used to use it all the time. Like especially in a nighttime race when you have your blue underglow neon under your rocket bunny modded 350z and the camera shows your car at a down up angle while you're speeding pass your opponents and then you hit that hairpin turn pulling the perfect skid and the camera doesn't show you your car yet but you can hear it reving and then in slow motion appears mid turn as you're exiting your drift or the camera shows your car from a far above straight down view and you can see the smoke blast from your tires while your engine is reving hard with your turbocharger sneezing stutututu stutututu. Imagine jumping off a ramp with the cops, mafia, or police on your tail and you see sparks emanate from the bottom of your ride as one of the cars flip out. Imagine replaying a drag race with the camera slowly encircling you and your opponent showing it up close and then out far, then bam you both speed off the line, as you're gaining speed you're seeing camera shakes as though the device is struggling to keep up with these two monstrous vehicles while video taping you from a side view and then at the end of the race it seems like another camera is at the finish line seeing you two speeding approaching the finsh 'VvVVVVraaawwwww................' vroom tstu vroom tstttssstutututu.' I like * like that.

Message 15 of 16 (535 Views)

Re: Headlight/Taillight LED bulb colors & Other Cool Shtuff

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I wanted to demonstrate something from a video CROWNED just released. If you don't know who that is there's a link I left in the comment for you to see this awesome human being's work  and the mind-blowing artistic work he's doing in Need for Speed. Anyway I just wanted to show what a colored headlight and taillight bulb/LED would look like and it's beautiful. My dying wish for Need for Speed Payback or hopefully the next game. Check out the pics. here's a link to the video as well and subscribe to CROWNED he's amazing and is completely evolving our perception of Need for Speed. https://youtu.be/im_LqKQl0sg. I will do more of these, hoping to actually find a way to MOD a gameplay of some sort. So you can see how this would look, especially with the new technology. I mean the Run pulled it off so well, far more so for Payback or even more so the next game.

Message 16 of 16 (489 Views)